🌌A break from the angst🌌

How about... a coffee date? 😉~ sadly I don't want to stray to far from the story path yet, so y'all aren't dating yet sozz...

There was a sticky note stuck to your head, which you didn't notice until you were rubbing your eyes in the mirror. It was from Shirou, saying something about how the mayor wants him to get closer to you, so you were to come to a cafe later for some bonding. You glanced at the time, and then at the clock. You blinked again, looked at the note and the clock. "WAIT I ONLY HAVE HALF AN HOUR?!" You ran into the shower, went through your entire closet, and got ready as fast as you could, you chose a puffy pastel pink sweater with strawberries on it, and paired it with a green denim shirt. You put on some lip gloss and mascara, and combed your hair. I wish I had more time, but I have to go... You ran out the door, running across the rooftops in violet wolf form. This IS an emergency. I'm going to be late if I don't do thisssss. You arrived at the Cafe roof, switched back, and hopped down, bouncing of the awning and fallingon someone. Jumping up and turning to apologize, you faced a cute boy, who looked about 23.
"I'm so sorry!"
"That's quite alright, I was just startled."
"I've got to go now, but I'd like to apologize somehow?"
He smiled and handed you a card. "Here's my card~ Let's get drinks sometime?"
"Sure."
You walked inside the Cafe and looked around before seeing Shirou by the window.
"Hiiiiii~"
"Who was that?"
"I fell on him. I actually don't know..."
You looked at the card. It was fancy thick paper, and had silver letters spelling out, "Alan Sylvasta." You showed it to Shirou who visibly stiffened. "You can't go with him."
"Why not?"
"I don't trust him."
"Awww is the widdle wolfie jelly?"
"Damn right."
You stepped back in shock. He looked you in the eye and stepped closer. People around you were staring, some reaching for their phones.
"Wh-what?"
"(Y/n)... we haven't spent that long together, but I think I'm in love with you. You experienced the things that I have and I feel closer to you than anyone else. You make me happy when you smile, and I always want to be sure you're safe. If you're happy, I'm happy, and if you would be mine, it would make me the happiest beastman in the world."
"I-i..."
"(Y/n)... will you be mine?"
You couldn't answer. Why can't i tell him I feel the same. BECAUSE SIKE! IM MEAN HAH! I TOLD YOU I WASNT LEAV8NG THE STORY LINE AND IM NOT! SORRY FOR PLAYING WITH YO FEELINGS LIKE THAT LMAO!

*I remember that night I just might rewind~ I remember that night I just might rewind~ I remember that- I remember that- doo doo doo doo doo doo doo* (Hamilton) *back it up*

You walked inside the Cafe and looked around before seeing Shirou by the window.
"Hiiiiii~"
"Who was that?"
"Idk..."
"It doesn't matter, let's do what we came here to do."
So formal... You followed him up to the menu. "I'll have uhhhh boneless pizza wit uhhhh jk (favorite drink)." Shirou order coffee with extra whipped cream, and you both sat near the window. He was in beastman form, as were many of the customers and staff, but you stayed in your human form. He started to ask you questions about your preferences, your past, and your dreams. This sort of feels like an interview... You asked him some questions as well, squeezing them in before he could ask more. He sipped his coffee, and you stifled a laugh when he looked up. :D whipped cream on his nose btw. "What is it?"
"You got a lil uhhhh something........"
"What?"
"Here."
With that, you leaned forward and wiped off his nose with a napkin. "There," you smiled. Then you turned beet red as you realized how close you were to him. He stared into your eyes with an intensity that made you shrink under his gaze. He coughed and you sat back down quickly. "Let's go on patrol now."
"Good idea."
As you both left, you noticed something. Was he... blushing?

As I mentioned before maybe, this is a detour and not part of the story. I'm also no longer attempting daily updates since it obviously isn't working. I'll update whenever, but I assure you I'll update more IF YALL ACTUALLY GIVE ME IDEAS! LIKE DO YOU WANT DETOURS OR CUTER DETOURS THAN THIS ONE WHERE YALL ARE DATING OR DO YOU WANT SOMETHING ELSE IN THE ACTUAL STORY SPEAK TO ME FOOLS!!!