🌙Dreams 🌙

🌞 brought to you by Shirou's shoulder
A message from our sponsor: *catchy music* bungee gum! Possesses the properties of both rubber and gum~ im sorry.
Now back to Arthur:

I'm gonna write in italics cuz its a dream, ok?

The silver wolf stands in front of you, somber eyes gazing forward. You stood a little ways behind him, in human form, but younger. You look no older than twelve. As you walk towards him, you age with every step. By the time you reach his side, you look as you do now. He doesn't seem to acknowledge your presence, so you turn to see what he is watching. At first, the distance seems pitch black, but as you look, stars begin to appear, one by one, until the darkness is softly illuminated. The ground shift into soft grass, and a breeze catches your hair. Shirou turns to you, glowing against the beautiful backdrop. You feel your eyes burn as tears threaten to spill over. Why am I crying? Without skipping a beat, the wolf walks closer to you, close enough that you can smell the sunshine from his fur. You bury your face in his thick mane, feeling the sadness wash over you. He turns to beastman and wraps his arms around you as well. Tears spill from his eyes as well. And then you hear it. The voices on the wind. You hear the villagers you loved, the elk beastman. The howls of wolves you haven't met ride the winds as well. You both fall backwards onto the grass, never letting go of each other, as though letting go would mean losing the other person. You stay that way for a very long time.

This is way more edgy than I intended,, but im just gonna tell y'all. This was the type of dream where you can move around freely, and... Shirou could do the same. You both were conscious dreaming and shared a dream. Like a dream link?
If you must think, do it in German (its not a direct quote but Asuka from Evangelion) sorry this is super short~