Bear hugs but, y'know, from a wolf

what up homeslice breadslice dog, its ya boi Toe here to say I hope you have a super beauticool day! [wiggles eyebrows]

You raced across the rooftops, feeling the wind through your lavender hair. Freedom felt nice... although the same thing technically happened like two days ago- ANYWAY. You were excited to see Shirou again, to feel his hug, to.... why tf is my heart racing slow down geez. You could feel a light blush paint your cheeks as you remembered the kiss you stole that night. Reaching the last building, you saw his silhouette through the window of the Co-Op. Hopping down from the building across the street, you covered the hospital gown with the coat, wiped the dirt off your bare feet, and made sure your eyes weren't puffy. whether my pulse is stoppin' or my health is droppin', you know I keep this booty poppin'- You reached out and clasped the cold metal of the knob. 

Deep breath. You opened the door. Melissa and Gem weren't in the living room this time. The lights were off, and you breathed in the scent of home. You padded down the hall, running your fingers against the wall. Reaching the stairs to the roof, you began to stress. Breathlessly, you reached the top and saw Shirou right as he turned to see you. A breeze tickled your cheeks and the moon seemed to light up his eyes. You felt the tears stream down your cheeks. It truly felt like you were finally home. He strode over to you and you were in his arms and crying and your thoughts were everywhere but that was ok. It was all ok. Because he was there. You hugged him and laughed, he smiled. For some reason, you knew everything would be all right.

It's been a good run y'all. But its that time. e n d i n g ti m e uwu. I have a good ending and a bad good ending and a bad ending. They will be posted in that order. They are pretty long so it'll be like 6 more updates haha- good first ofc. This is Toe, clocking out.