😳😳🥵Morning after 🥵😳😳

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Lmao sike this is MY sleepover and I get to choose the barbie movie >:((

same energy but: this is MY funeral and I get to choose who gets buried >:((

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

You woke up in the familiar haze of medication. Squinting, you made out stark white walls and a tube connected to your arm. But that was all you needed to know. The memories of the last hospital began to close in on you.

It was you, wearing a tattered gray smock, in beastman form. The shiny metal anklet encasing your ankle flashed every few seconds, and it seemed to weigh down your skinny frame. You limped along the walls of a maze, every wrong turn delivering a shock to your entire body. 

You were kept barely alive, trying to force you into the silver wolf form. It wasn't that you were hiding it, it was that you couldn't summon it out. Whenever inspectors came, the maze was locked up, you were cleaned, fed, and slept in a typical hospital. That was what it resembled when the inspectors came, at least. Those were the best days.

In essence, you hated hospitals since they couldn't be trusted. Can't trust hospitals, or doctor, especially not medication.

You ripped the needle out of your arm, ignoring the sting. ah yes, the signature y/n recklessness what a mood Swinging your legs over the edge of the bed, you hopped onto the floor, and the world spun. You ignored that as well, with only the goal of getting out of this place keeping you standing. Storming towards the door, you pulled on your boots and kicked it open. It was the hospital founded by Sylvasta Pharmaceuticals. You recognized the symbol. Rushing down the halls, you skidded around a corner. And another. And another. You were hopelessly lost, and desperation began to set in. You felt it in the tears that stung the backs of your eyes, in the lump in your throat that wouldn't go away, in the thoughts you couldn't finish before new thoughts surfaced. It was... it was getting hard to breathe. You were slowing down, the tears had broken loose and were streaming down your face. Each breath came as a gasp, a cry for help. that got dark af uhhhhh- You turned a corner, probably one you had already turned, and ran straight into the outstretched arms of a tall blonde man. 

His suit was cold against your burning face, and you pressed your face against the familiar, although ever so faint, smell of wolf. He didn't flinch, instead gently placing his arms on your back. "Shall we go back to your room" You stiffened, your surroundings coming back to you. "N-no. I- I- have t-o l-leave." feels bad fam. He seemed to think for a second, and then hoisted you up, bridal style. wait this isn't x Alan it's x Shirou- Shaking his head at the armed guards, he carried your shaking form out of the doors and gently set you down on a bench. You breathed in the cool air, relaxing slightly in the open area. "My name is-" "Alan Sylvasta. Head of this place, maybe. Big shot, probably human though you have a whiff of wolf about you." His gaze grew slightly chilly ooOOoooo and he looked at you again. "What... what is your name." You looked up at him, the clouds framing his figure as the sun began to dip below the horizon. "...(y/n) (l/n). But you can call  me (n/n)."  nickname btw idk if I defined n/n already. He raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at the sunset. "Nicknames already?" You laughed, and stood up. "Thank you, for helping me, earlier. I have to go home to my wolf now, he must be worried." Alan turned to say something, but you were already gone, a blur of purple across the rooftops. He grinned. "This is going to be interesting." He turned and walked back into the hospital. 

yah yeet I'm back bit- nope

anyway I'm stocking up my references so we back in business now. I finished the endings already but they're not coming anytime soon. Spoken angrily, screaming: "SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEE" -wise man, Bakugou.