🏞😬😬Mission😬😬🏞

Chokes on not updating and still getting reads. I'll try to update moreeeeee. I really do just stare of into space all day, I'm not going through a tought time, and I'm not an emotional wreck. Just lazy~

You popped on some (favorite color) earbuds and bounced slightly as you headed down to the dock. It wasn't too hard of a mission, you really just had to beat some folks up. (Who aren't Flip bcuz I freakin love his beluga lookin ass and his daughter-) as you walked, the amount of people thinned and there was less and less light. There were large shipping crates, about twelve feet tall and sixteen wide, that were a rusty shade of red. You put your phone on silent and your earbuds away, and tucked your belongings behind the dock posts. You stepped lightly, and made zero noise as you crept along the crates towards the place indicated by the leaked info. Settling in the shadows, you waited for the suspects to appear. A few minutes passed, but you didn't relax in the slightest. Those kind of mistakes could cost you your life. Your mind was drifting though, and you really hoped no one would steal your phone and purse.

You heard a shrill whistle, and suddenly your arms were pulled behind you and you were yanked out into the light. They must've underestimated your strength, because you easily broke free of the attacker's grip and spun around, transforming as you turned. The bag that was meant to cover your head fell to the ground, a light cloud of dust rising on impact. Drugs...? You bared your teeth at the *sniff sniff* three- no, four men surrounding you. "You four are under arrest. Drop any weapons and get to the floor." That sounds like what I remember from the crime shows, I think. They smirked at you. "Four, huh~" The fox raised an eyebrow at you, and you smelled it suddenly. A fifth smell- it was very faint, but definitely a rhino (not Yaba or whatever his name is) and right behind you. You couldn't turn fast enough, and you felt the hard and heavy impact on your back seconds before the CRACK, and the pain. The white hot pain. You screamed, but they didn't let up. Surrounding you, you were lifted off the ground and thrown into one of the large shipping containers. As they lowered the lid, they smirked at you. "Good luck trying to break out, Violet wolf~" How did they- The lid shut, and darkness enveloped you. The pain hadn't ceased, and you gritted your teeth. Why isn't it going away? This isn't the first time I broke bones but the power should've fixed it. A strange smell tickled you nose. It smells like the dust that came off the bag. You could feel the dust settling on you. These drugs must affect my ability, but I have to get out of here! As the pain started to fade to a dull throbbing, you found that you had broken two ribs, but your spine was fine. You were also covered in bruises, and lightheaded, but it wasn't life threatening. After trying to turn full Violet wolf unsuccessfully, you plopped down and leaned against the edge. Your eyes began to droop, and yourhead lolled against the wall. I'll deal with this when I wake up. Right before you nodded off, you thought of Shirou. You imagined him running to rescue you, and you closed your eyes.

Spoiler alert, you ain't dead. Anyway, do y'all prefer longer, less frequent updates, or shorter, more frequent updates? Sorry this chapter so short btw~ ig I was too busy with Belphie in the beach event 👀 obey me is my life now