All stitched up

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I'm aesthetic now shut up and leave me alone jk haha I'm just a raccoon with crackhead energy and a Bakugou kinnie as well uwu

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

You held eye contact with Shirou as he pierced your skin with the needle, pulling the thread through with every stitch. "Doesn't it hurt?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the task at hand. "It's all just numb right now haha. It'll probably kill me when I feel it though." He hummed in response, about halfway up your cut. That's when it started. A slight tingling in your side. Your arm tensed slightly, and Shirou noticed and went a little faster. The tingling became burning, and it got worse and worse as the time passed. You were determined not to make noise got that (y/n) determination right there, yessiree but it was getting harder and harder.

Shirou finished and cut the thread. Leaning back, he saw you biting your lip so hard it was bleeding, tears streaking down your face. You haven't felt this much pain since you died. LMAO RIP. He looked concerned. "Are you ok?" You opened your mouth to answer, but all that came out was a sob. You began to sob. Embarrassinggggg can't relate- bottled emotions™ :)) He awkwardly held out some painkillers, which you choked down through the torrent from your eyes. He pulled out a roll of bandages, and wrapped them around until the blood was no longer soaking through, and then pulled a shirt out of your drawer. You tried to lift your arms, but it hurt too much so you let them fall to your sides. He attempted to put it on you, but it fit you too well and he couldn't do it without hurting you. Sighing, he walked away.

You sat there, forlornly crying on the bed, until he returned with one of his shirts. It was fairly large, and he easily slipped it on you. As he leaned towards you to pull it down your back, you leaned forward and buried your face in his shirt. He froze, sighed yet again- y/n do be needy doe and picked you up. You were limp in his arms, and he moved to lay you down but you wouldn't let go. "Melissa and Gem will think-" Unfortunately they didn't have to suspect, because at that moment, Melissa walked in with the tea and saw:

Shirou with one knee on the bed, straddling you and leaning over you. You clinging on to him with a tearstained face wearing his shirt. And bloody clothes on the floor.

👁👄👁

She stopped, then smiled as though nothing was going on. Walking in, she set the tea tray on the table, nodded, and was about to shut the door when Shirou said, "Wait-"

"Hmm?" She turned around.

"This isn't what it looks like. She's just- mmmphhhhh!"

But he was cut off when you grabbed his shirt and crashed your lips against his. He was shocked, but hesitantly leaned into the kiss. Your face was hot, and HiS LiPs WeRe SoOoOoO SoFtTtTt-

Sorry, gotta stop there. My friends read this- I think Logan might read this. I can't-

peace out.