Good Bad Ending

The next few days passed without conflict. A couple of patrols, nothing new. Except that you were gathering courage. To tell him your feelings for him. The man who had helped you when you needed it, with a gorgeous smile and a shiny demeanor. Alan Sylvasta.

Toe: Don't hurt me please I lofe him. He's great aside from... yknow. Anyway let's get on with it. ALAN!ALAN!ALAN!ALAN!ALAN!ALAN!ALAN!ALAN!

Shirou watched you from his perch on the roof. He followed you as you skipped down the streets, turning into alley after alley until you were in the darkest corner of town. Your smile was still as bright as ever though. Locating the mysterious shop, you carefully selected a lapel pin of a gold wolf. The lady held out her hand. She expected payment this time... weird. You bought it, and sighed as you felt Shirou still following you. You spun around and landed in beastman form. And then you ran.

He was barely keeping up with you. Man, why can't he just give up already. After a few more turns, you couldn't sense him anymore. "Finally." You switched back, fixing your hair as you turned into a cafe. Sitting at one of the window seats was Alan. "Hello~" He smiled, filling you with warmth. You shyly offered him the lapel pin, and he widened his eyes. "This is gorgeous. I don't feel so out of place for bringing a gift, myself." He handed you a carefully wrapped box. You opened it and saw a silver ring. Looking up, you grinned. He took the box from you and pulled out the ring. "(Y/n)... this is a promise ring. I know we haven't known each other for long, but I think I want you to be mine forever." Tears sprung to your eyes. "I... I feel the same." He slid the ring onto your finger. Holding your waist, he kissed you, gently. You slid your arms around his neck, smiling into it.

*le time time skip brought to you by bibifoc*

You grinned across the room at Alan, who had requested to meet the mayor. He smiled back, and then went businesslike. The meeting dragged on, and Shirou had to keep nudging you awake. He whispered, "Can I talk to you later?" You nodded, not noticing Alan's gaze grow cold as he watched this interaction. After the meeting, you followed Shirou to the roof. "(Y/n)... I want you to stop meeting Alan Sylvasta." You gaped at him. "Of course not! We're (////w////) d a t i n g." It was Shirou's turn to be shocked. He grabbed your shoulder roughly. "You need to leave him. He is no good."

You growled. "I. Love. Him." With each word, you pushed him back, until you were at the edge of the building. "(Y/n)..." You didn't notice though, because you couldn't see through the tears. "And I'm not LEAVING HIM!" With the final push, Shirou slid off the edge of the building. You gasped and rushed forward, catching his collar with one hand. He looked up at you, and then pulled your hand off. You watched him fall, get up, and run. "It's for the best..." You turned to where Alan was standing, running into his arms.

You were going back with Alan. Leaving Anima City. Shirou hadn't shown up since you pushed him off the roof. You had written a letter, and gave it to Melissa. After a few bittersweet goodbyes, you walked over to the plane with Alan. He wrapped an arm around your waist, and leaned down, kissing your cheek. You smiled. Time to start a new life.

Fin. uwu that's it imma throw hands with (y/n) for pushing bby off the roof....... except that's my fault aha. I might continue the story to follow the anime, so stick around maybe? Byeeeee

-Toe

q u a l i t y a n i m a t i o n

beautiful b a s t a r d man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not to be dramatic but he could stomp on me and I'd thank him

that is all.