🍋🍋😏😏😏10k special 😏😏😏🍋🍋

Sike. I'm a minor. Ew.
Anyway, this isn't a oneshot book so I dont intend to go quickly. Y'all ain't getting together for a while, sorry. Real life ain't like a fairytale, and honestly tho don't be dating strangers *cough cough you know who you are* TO THE SPECIAL, UNRELATED ONESHOT WHERE CUTE THINGS HAPPEN! ISTG DONT FORGET THAT THIS ISNT PART OF THE ACTUAL STORY, AS FAR AS THE ACTUAL STORY (Y/N) KNOWS, THIS NEVER HAPPENED- ok sry lets go now Helenas2004

"SHIROU SHIROU SHIROUUUUUUUU~" You skipped down the hallway to his office. He sat at his desk, not even bothering to look up at you. "What do you want." That didn't even sound like a question you little- "Take me on a date!" He didn't bat an eye at this as you frequently worded things jokingly. Like that time you told an Italian bartender a French pickup line- and then the manager, your friend,  came out and yelled at you, also jokingly more or less, in Portuguese. Drunk you had been very confused. You beamed at him as he muttered, "Where do you want to go this time?" You held up a flyer and gestured dramatically. "K-A-R-A-O-K-EEEEEE!"
"No."

*time skip to dusk cuz that's the best time*

Shirou sighed as he followed you. "I thought i said no, dammit." You grinned at him. "There are some other people meeting us there, so don't be so stiff ok~?" You wondered for a second what his low voice would sound like when he sang- and then quickly waved that thought away. The thought of Shirou singing has too much raw power for you to handle. 🥵 You met up with your friend Jaley, and she had a wolf beastman with her. Another wolf...? Upon closer inspection, he was actually a coyote. He turned around as he changed and and saw you mere inches from his face, since you were examining his ears before he moved. Oh no... he's also hot. "Oops! Sorry about that! I was just taking a closer look at your ears. They're really cool by the way." He looked surprised for a second, then laughed. Changing to his beastman form again, he bent down slightly and looked up at you. "You can touch them if you want." Your eyes lit up. It was rare for a beastman to let others touch them, but you didn't really see this as anything more than petting a dog. You stroked them cautiously, amd when he grinned, you rubbed them. They were sort of coarse, but soft at the tips and around the cup. Though you didn't see it, Shirou's eyes flashed and the coyote coughed nervously. "My name is Kev, by the way." He straightened and you reluctantly let your hands fall. Jaley laughed, "Let's go!"

When I say it was super cool inside, I mean super cool. Everything was set up well, and each noise-proof room had a mini stage and a drink bar. Once you got to the room, you found that the group was even bigger than you thought! There had to be at least 20 people in here, maybe more. Jaley laughed, "We're throwing you a late welcome party to introduce you to some people. There's even more people coming!" This was your first time going to a party like this, and you were already pumped. She grabbed a mic and smiled at the growing crowd. "Here's our guest of honor, (Y/n)! We're throwing her this wild party, so stop by and say hi to her!" And so, the singing began. There were flashing lights, and the music seemed to make the floor shake. You grabbed a cup of water after singing (favorite song) with a couple other girls. A cocky looking man around 21 sidled over to you. "Hey there miss guest of honor~ You look dazzling tonight." Embaressed by the compliment, you giggled. "Call me (y/n)! Its nice to meet you..."
"The name's Mack."
"If you dont mind me asking, what species are you."
"Otter. I come from the sea."
You chatted a bit more, totally oblivious to Shirou staring him down from the corner. After a couple more drinks, you began to feel hot and lightheaded. Was there something in the drink? Oh man it's hot in here. You unbuttoned the top few buttons of your shirt, and tied your hair up(if ur hair is that long...). Somehow, the party was packed as random people dropped in from the streets. You danced with some people to a couple of trendy songs before flopping on one of the couches, a light blush painted across your cheeks. Mack sat beside you, and before long, he had snaked his arm around your waist. You weren't that drunk though, just drunk enough to make bad decisions. Like saying, "heyyyyy buddy, no thank no thank." Before socking him in the face and walking away. As you swayed to the starting notes of the next song, you recognized the next singer on stage. Shirou...? He stared straight at you as he sang, his voice deep and sort of rough. In a good way of course. Hot. He didn't look away from you once, and you smiled as he sang. After that surprise, let's just say you downed a few more glasses before stumbling over to him, w a s t e d. "Shiiiiirouuuuuuuuuu- *hic* your voice is soooo *hic* cooool!!" He rolled his eyes as you swayed, before grabbing your arm to help you stand. Unfortunately for him, as soon as he grabbed you, you passed out.

(A/n: LMAOOOOO reader get wasteddddddd)

Your head was throbbing and you felt sick. Rolling out of bed, you stumbled out of your room and barged in the toilet. Wow reader. Very elegant. Shirou passed by, came back, and (if your hair is long enough) held your hair back/(if not) rubbed your back. He lifted you up and carried you backto your bed before handing you a glass of water and a pill. "You're an idiot. Stay home from patrol today." With that, he shuffled out of the door. You closed your eyes, but opened them again as he came back in. Awkwardly patting your head, he said, "You shouldn't get that drunk at a party. Who knows what kind of weirdos are out there."
"Mmmhmmmgghhhhhhhnnnnn."
You must have still been a little wonky, because you grabbed his collar, pulled him down to eye level, and pressed a kiss against his cheek. His eyes widened, and a light blush crept up his face as he bent down and kissed your forehead. "Get some rest now." He walked away.

This is at least 1100 words, so uhhhhh now back to shorter updates. I'm aiming for weekly btw, maybe more frequent but school is breaking my vibe smh my head. Today's question is: what is my favorite color? If you can guess it, I'll write you an x reader book for any character we both know. See Aone x reader for reference. Peace ouuuuuut.