Introduction to the Past & Future

2021, December @St Thomas College. Winter Chills and Christmas Vibes.

There he stood, among few friends at the Library hall, an unusual place away from the crowd

There he stood, among few friends at the Library hall, an unusual place away from the crowd. This is where it had started, so this is where it will end. It was a reunion day. Almost all passout batches visit the college on The Annual Day. More of an Alumni Meet. The busy ones never turned up. It was mostly backbenchers who really loved the college and campus. And some art lovers and the usual active group of people who lived the entire college life starting from youth fest, sports fest, literature competitions, reading clubs and the coordinators. They were the backbone of every batch. He was one of them. A noted guy, tall and cool with his attitude. Not a nerd but passed all papers. A part backbencher too. He was a mix of all. He was involved in all activities of the batch from freshers to ragging to farewell.

Almost 5 years passed. Everyone is into either corporate life, entrepreneurship or just family men. There were all sorts of people. CEO to Managers to Chefs. He was a Manager in a top Tech firm in Kerala. US company, a dream job. He was fun to be around. Every year his batchmates, juniors and seniors would ask of him. He never turned up for any Alumni meet. But this one is special, its 2021 the year after the pandemic has shattered the world and a reunion is what most of the people were longing.

2020, year of complete devastation for some, year of self realization for some, year of complete nothingness for some. For him it was a year which completely changed the human he is. The year had a greater impact on him than anyone could possibly imagine. It was a spiritual journey for him. He was awakened to the real world out there and he felt a deeper connection with the universe as the days passed. It was the year of abundance and blessing for him where he found the real soul connections which he missed these many years. Most of all it was about an unresolved trauma in him, an untold love story. Let's rewind.

Here he is, John, telling us a story of reunion with his tribe and with someone special. John, a boy who was fascinated by science, religion, movies and whatever he saw around him. He found connections in each and everything around him. He understood the world around him much better than the people who claim to be the leaders of the industry. He always had a curiosity in everything and he asked a question always.. "What If?"

 "What If?"