1: Introduction Ig?

It was a warm September afternoon, and two teenagers could be seen hanging out on the dock at the lake discussing the end of summer.

"Percy, you can't just never go to school. If you leave camp, you need to go! I promise, you have more potential than you think."

"But Wise Girl, it's school!" he whined, "Have you never been? Or are we even talking about the same thing? It's the worst!" Baby seal eyes. Activated.

"Percy. You're going and that's final." She glared.

"Fineee, because I loooove you," he said, leaning over and giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Percy!" She squeaked, as he gave her a raspberry. "Stop! Ewww!"

He smirked and exclaimed, "Come on!" as he jumped up and grabbed her wrist, pulling her in tow.

She yelped as she was pulled under the water, but tried to keep from grinning as she felt a bubble form around her head. Ducking her head, she grumbled, "A little warning would have been nice."

"Come on Wise Girl, I know you liked it," he said, laughing.

"No."

"C'mon, you dii~iiid!" He singsonged.

"No."

"Oh, so now you're only giving monosyllabic answers?" When she raised her eyebrow at him he defended, "See Annie, I do know big words!"

Annabeth tried to hide a snort behind her hand.

"HAH! You do smile!"

Straightening her face back up she announced, "No."

"Come onnnn, Annabeth!" Whined Percy. "You can't say that after laughing!"

"I can, will, and just did. No."

Percy sighed, glared, and when he leaned in to kiss his girlfriend, he heard the horn calling them all to dinner.

"I guess we'll have to cut this short. I can't believe it's gotten so late!" He said, giving her a peck on the lips.

.

They were at the dining pavilion with Chiron as he was talking about the upcoming leave from camp(mostly for the newer campers, as the veterans were not new at this) "Psst, Neeks!" Whispered Will. "Pass me the uno cards you brought." (as you may realize, the senior campers never really listen to this speech)

Leo, Nico, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason were at the Poseidon table. (They had perks being members of the seven, and for Nico, the bringer of the Athena Parthenos, so they could sit virtually anywhere) Will was there because Nico wasn't quite at his full strength yet, so he needs to have his doctor nearby. His doc just happened to be Will.

Leo, Nico, Piper, and Will had started up a game of Uno while Jason watched. Percy and Annabeth were conversing about school.

"Percy. You need to go!"

"No, Wise Girl! I can't bear it!"

"If you don't go, I won't give you any kisses for a month." Annabeth replied, effectively winning the argument."

"...Fine."

"Oh, and I applied for an internship at Stark Industries."

(Leo found a way to make demigods immune to monsters tracking them. For the plot. Leave me alone)

"Annabeth, are you sure that's such a good idea? What if they saw you kill a monster or something?"

"Seaweed Brain, I'm not an idiot. I know what I'm doing. This will work out fine. I can stay at your house, then, too."

Percy sighed. "Fine."

.

Percy buzzed his mom's apartment as Annabeth watched, and when she answered, he spoke with a french accent. "Mademoiselle? I have here a package for... oh, let me see... a Mrs. Blofis? Is this the correct address?"

"Um... Oh, yes, sorry, yes come up." She said, buzzing him up.

 The couple made their way up the stairs(elevators aren't... fun). When they reached the apartment, Percy knocked on the door and stood back. When Sally opened the door, Percy re-assumed his french accent and gestured to himself. "Your package, Madame."

Annabeth stood back smiling as Percy was engulfed in a hug. When Sally eventually let him up for air, she said, "Come inside! Oh, Percy! what are you doing here? Camp lets out in two days at the earliest!"

They stepped inside and Sally closed the door after giving Annabeth a hug.

"Well, Chiron let us out early so we could get adjusted before Annabeth goes to her internship."

"Annabeth you got an internship? Oh, I'm so proud of you! Although, i must say, I'm not that surprised." She chuckled.

"Well I haven't gotten an acceptance letter yet," she said, glancing sideways at Percy, "but someone seems to think that I got it."

"Wise Girl, was it ever really a question? You're smarter than everyone else there!"

"Really, Percy, you're just biased. I'm probably not the best."

She secretly knew it was probably true, as mortals can be very stupid.

"Really, Annabeth," said Sally, "as shocking as this may be, I think Percy may be right. They would have to be stupid to turn you down."

Currently being rewritten!