√15. Masturbating

Start from the beginning

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a hot slap on my left cheek.

"Everybody go for sports. Lewa stay behind" she said.

All my classmates filed out of the class leaving only Mercy and I behind.

"So you've grown wings now. You can be talking to your senior anyhow ehn?!"

"Mercy you fucking slapped me." I muttered.

"Yes I did and I will do it again. For your punishment, you will start by sweeping all the SS3 classes then..."

"Yes, what is going on here?" Someone interrupted.

Vivian stood at the door with her hands akimbo while Zara was standing beside her. It is obvious Zara called her.

"What is going on here is none of your business. You can leave now." Mercy said.

"Ehn Lewa what happened to your cheeks why are they red?!" Vivian said running towards me to inspect it.

"Ask this witch you call a classmate. She slapped me because I told her that I was a faster runner." I said.

"Wait oh, so you are crying for this he-got you cannot slap your own back?" Vivian said looking very enraged.

"Let her try it and she will see the resounding slap she will get back." Mercy said hissing.

Vivian turned around and before anyone could say 'Jack Robinson' she gave Mercy two slaps on her face which sent her falling to the ground in tears.

"See the donkey. She had the guts to even speak. Lets go jare before sports period ends" Vivian said pulling me and Zara to follow her to the sports arena while we just gawked at her. Mad oh, I never knew she could be like this.

*************************************************************************************

"See how that girl destroyed your beautiful face with slap. She is just jealous of your beauty." Zara said.

"Dont mind her joor, just put some aloe vera gel on it when you get home. It will get better." Vi chimed.

"I dont even care. There will always be haters in this life." I said.

"Anyhow sha, how far you and Emeka?" Vi asked.

"We're fine, I even need to talk to him after schoo"l I replied.

My mind drifted back to the conversation I overheard earlier today. Who could he have been talking to?

"Mad oh, couple of the century" Zara said.

"Vivian you will have to cover for me. Just tell my mom that you are teaching me math so I'll be late if she calls you. I'll text her later"

"My own is that you should use protection. Im not ready to become an aunt" she teased.

"I dont blame you get out joor"

"I'm serious there's no way you can keep a man without sex in the relationship" Vi said and Zara nodded her head in agreement.

"Wait oh, so you guys are telling me youve lost your virginity!" I screamed which caused people to turn their heads towards us.

"You're too naïve too be in a relationship. At some point Emeka is going to ask for sex or a blowjob or even nudes and when you don't give in to him he will breakup with you and move on to the next thing. Trust me I'm speaking from experience" Zara said.

I'm beginning to wonder what I've gotten myself into.

**********************************************************************************

I got down from the taxi rode to get to Emeka's house.

I pressed on the doorbell and stood in front of security camera. Emeka had ordered that I should be let in whenever I came over.

The smaller gate that was built-into the larger ones opened and I was let in by the gate man.

"Good Afternoon oh" he greeted.

"Good Afternoon, Im here to see Emeka" I said.

"Just knock on the door and someone will let you in" he replied.

I did as he said and almost immediately the door was opened.

I was about to thank the person but I turned to see the same lady I beat up the last time I was here. She simply eyed me and walked away.

Abeg, I dont have time for that one.

I climbed up the stairs and stopped in front of Emeka's room door. I was about to open the door but something stopped me before I could touch the knob. There were loud groans coming from his room.

What is going on? Is he injured?

I immediately pulled the knob and I was met by a very horrific sight.

Emeka was masturbating.

**********************************************************************************

A/N:

So I am so confused.

I had a user talk to me about how my book is too fast-paced so I tried to my best to not make it fast-paced by increasing the chapters and putting irrelevant shit in there, while friends and others keep telling me it's moving too slowly.

So please tell me, which would you guys prefer slower or faster.

Second thing is that someone said something about my book.

Who remembers when Lewa told Emeka she schooled in London for a year? Well this someone said that the lie wasn't believable because if she schooled in London for a year she would have an accent.

And this thing gets on my nerves because HOW WOULD SOMEONE HAVE AN ACCENT FOR SCHOOLING IN LONDON FOR A YEAR WHEN THE PERSON HAS SPENT FOURTEEN YEARS OF THEIR FUCKING LIFE IN NIGERIA?!

Ps: I'm reading this years later and I'm just wondering why I was so angry lol.

People really need to think before speaking.

Anyways, what did you think of this chapter?

QOC: Nicki Minaj or Cardi B

I'm a Nicki stan for life. But I love Cardi B

Don't forget to hit that star button in the face. I love you guys so so so much!!💕

Until next time (Probably tomorrow)