16

"Congratulations Hansol Chwe you solved the clue. Now who do you think is the Mafia?" The headmistress asked.

Vernon looked between the remaining boys as he held the gun in his hands. He mentally counted down from 3, pointed, and pulled the trigger.

Dk fell to the ground, dead.

"Hansol Chwe, you've suspected Lee Seokmin as a Mafia, and killed him." The headmistress said as Vernon nodded.

"Well no duh, I just shot him and he's dead. Ofcourse I suspected him." He said as the others couldn't contain their laughs.

"Lee Seokmin was a side mafia." The headmistress said as their laughter immediately stopped.

"Dk?!" Dino gasped as he stared at dead boys body that all layed infront of them. Once again they were suprised the mafia was someone they never thought, someone they thought was so innocent.

Just like Seungcheol.

"Still no head mafia." Wonwoo sighed as he motioned for Vernon to grab the clue card. "But good job to both you and Seungkwan for shooting the 2 side Mafia's." Wonwoo said.

"Ok here's the clue." Vernon said reading out the card. "If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden." He said.

"Would that be a greenhouse? We have one near us." Mingyu asked and Seungkawn shook his head. "That's a 2 hour drive for us. There is no way." Seungkwan said.

"And plus isn't a green house just plants right?" Vernon asked as Dino shrugged. "I have no idea, I don't think anyone of us has a phone to Google anything?" Dino said.

"Well wait! There wasn't there this garden competition that happened this year. And the lady who sent in her photo as her submission and won but never claimed her prize because the judges never found her address that year?" Seungkwan asked.

"And you just happen to know where that garden is?" Wonwoo asked and Seungkawn nodded with a smile. "How on earth would you know that?!" He asked.

"I spend my time people watching I guess, you overhear alot of conversations." Seungkwan shrugged.

There are 5 people left.

Wonwoo

Mingyu

Vernon

Seungkwan

Dino

1 mafia remains

The head mafia.