8

"If it's not a Starbucks than I give up on life!" Seungkwan said. "Because I didn't spend the last 6 years of drinking iced americano's for nothing." He said.

"I don't think that 6 years of coffee would lead us up to solving a clue for a live or die mafia game but you do you." Dino said.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go!" Hoshi said running for the exit to his bike as the others followed.

They had went to 3 different Starbucks and 2 other coffee shops and still found nothing. "You sure it's a Starbucks. Maybe it's a bar?" Seungcheol suggests.

"Wait are you legal age?" He asks as Dino glares at him. "I swear- I'm 21! Almost 22!" He yelled.

"Ok Ok! Guys arguing about being a legal age won't help us, we should try the Starbucks on Oak Ridge Street." Dk suggests.

"Wasn't that placed burned down in a fire?" Vernon asked. And they nodded. "It was originally a Jamba Juice but one of the blenders exploded causing a chain reaction of fires." Joshua said.

"Yeah the clue has to be there!" Woozi said as they were off again. "Were gonna have to take a break from witch hunting to get gas because I'm going to run out of gas I feel." Joshua said checking the gas meter of his car.

Once getting to the Starbucks they all spilt up to find the box. Wonwoo ended up finding it underneath the cabinet above the cash register. Which Dino suggested emptying.

"Congratulations Jeon Wonwoo, you found the clue. Who do you think is the Mafia?" The headmistress asked as Wonwoo exhaled deeply and pulled out the gun.

"Sorry." He said as he pulled the trigger, hitting Joshua in the stomach as the american fell to the ground. "God this shouldn't be normal." Dk sighed as Seungkwan agreed.

"Welcome to Seoul life. It's been this way for over 200 years." Seungcheol said sadly.

"Jeon Wonwoo you've suspected Joshua Hong as the mafia and killed him." The headmistress said.

"Joshua Hong was a Citizen."

"Oh my god we fucking suck at this." Woozi groaned sitting on the table. "We're never gonna get out of here." He said as Wonwoo pulled out the note.

"You know maybe we should take a break for some time. We are all clearly stressed out. This game is sadly against eachother but not against time so we should just pause." Seungcheol said.

"I mean I could use some coffee." Seungkwan added. "Nah I ain't hanging out in the room of a dead body. Lets walk. We'll comeback later." Dino shook his head.