12

They once again didn't find anything in the bosses office at the 1st theater. "Ok it must be the 2nd movie theater than." Mingyu said as he sat in the Bosses seat.

"It must be, but while were here, we should go into the freezer and eat the DIBS they keep there. I haven't had those in so long!" Dino said.

"You say that as if you haven't been eating that jar of jolly ranchers and stuffing your pockets full of dumdums." Woozi said.

Dino huffed and stuck out his now rainbow colored tounge at the older. "And I haven't been smuggling the dumdum's that's Vernon." He said turning to the American.

Vernon looked like a dear in headlights as he held a handful of dumdum's in his hand. "What are they gonna do? Arrest me?" He asked.

"Atleast save some." Hoshi said taking a few handfuls from the huge jar that seemed to have over 1,000 dumdum's.

"And I'm down for breaking into the freezer." Dk said, and that's where they ended up. "Shouldn't we be looking for the clue?" Woozi asked only to get a DIB shoved into his mouth by Hoshi.

"Oh have some fun, like Seungcheol said, were not against time." Hoshi said shielding his DIBS container away from a trying to be sneaky Seungkwan.

"Should we really trust anything Seungcheol said? He not only is dead, but he was one of the Mafia's." Wonwoo added.

"So could any of you guys, any one of us could he the other 2 mafia's?" Dino grumbled dumping nacho cheese onto his popcorn.

"I'm more concerned with what in hell's name your doing over there. That's like committing 4 different crimes." Seungkwan said only to have Vernon do the exact same thing.

"Well sorry I'm trying to see if I can get my 3rd brain freeze in under 1 minutes." Dk said drinking the jumbo slushie he made.

"God I hope we don't go to a candy store. Because then we really wont get anything done." Woozi said.

"Your literally the only one who could try and stop us from trying to make the worst night of our lives a bit more cheerful." Hoshi sighed.

'Why is he stalling?'

'Why is he so eager to get that gun?'