24

Kino's team consisted of 7 others, I.M and Moonbin were the ones who helped dig Vernon out of the coffin.

There was Yuta, Youngjae, Wooyoung, and their so called leader Bobby. All being past contestants in the game.

Many of the others won the game and just lived with the truma of watching all those people die and them be crowned the victory.

However for Yuta's group, they shot the head Mafia in the 1st round and 9 of them got to go home, but the head mafia was Yuta's boyfriend who he wishes was still here.

After Kino introduced Vernon to everyone, they explained their goal. "It's simple, we want to take down the headmistress. But we need help." Bobby says.

"She's seen all of our faces before so it's not like we can just walk in and kill her. We'd get shot at the front gate." Key rolled his eyes.

"Well maybe we need a way into the office, using a familiar face?" Vernon asked and the all paused and turned to him.

"Maybe a past winner?" He added.

"Most of us ARE the past winners." Youngjae said. "True, but we're missing one." Vernon said.

"Boo Seungkwan."

"Do you even know where he is right now?" Bobby asked and Vernon shook his head.

"Uh no, shouldn't you guys?! Aren't you like super spies?!" Vernon asked as they all slapped their forheads.

"Yah, it's okay! He's onto something. If you think Seungkwan can and will help us. We'll help you track him down." Kino said.