5

"Now... who do you think is the Mafia?" The headmistress asked as Joshua paled. He himself would have to pick up the gun and shoot one of them.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he picked up the gun and pointed it. He flinched as the gun shot rang through their ears. 1 of them dropped to the ground, a bullet through their chest.

"Joshua Hong, you have suspected and killed Wen Junhui as the mafia." The headmistress said.

"Wen Junhui was a citizen."

Joshua threw the gun back into the box as he angrily picked up the clue note. "It's okay." Jeonghan said giving Joshua a side hug seeing that Joshua was obviously not okay.

"Let's just move on." Joshua said reading aloud the clue. "I have no apologies. Find me were the wild things are." He said.

"I don't suppose there is another plus store called the Wild Things right?" Wonwoo asked as they shook their heads.

"I don't think so. But there is a book, maybe we should head to the library!" Seungcheol suggested. "I don't think that's what this card ment hyung." Vernon said reading the card again.

"It says I have no apologies and in the book the son runs away from his mother to find the wild things." He said.

"Maybe a hospital than?" Hoshi suggests. "No I think it could be a daycare or something." The8 said.

"Wait he ran away to be with the Wild things..." Seungkwan said thinking. "Maybe the next clue is in a forest!" He said.

"Yeah but which one! There is a bunch, especially here in Seoul!" Jeonghan said.

"Wait what about Blacklight Park!" Dino gasps. "Remember literally every parent would tell their kids don't go too deep into the forest because that's where the wild things are!" He said.

"OH MY GOD YOUR RIGHT!" Hoshi said as they all bolt back up the stairs to get back up the stairs to their cars and bikes.

"Hey you okay?" Jeonghan asked Joshua as he was getting into his car. "Yeah, just being the first one with the gun and the first one to kill was bad enough. But the fact that I killed Jun innocently was worse." Joshua sighed.

"Well we all make sometimes." Jeonghan said as Joshua just nodded. "And you surely won't be the only one." He smiled putting on his helmet.

'This is indeed a game for the wicked.'