10

They headed back to the Starbucks and grabbed the clue from the box. "Ok what does it say?" Dk asks as Wonwoo read the card aloud.

"Do it for your people and your pride. How will you know the outcome if you never even try. Because who knows the world may know your name and you'll be in the books." He said.

"Wait that sounds like the song Hall of Fame! Does any know the lyrics?!" Vernon asked as they all turned to Seungkwan. "Uhhh hold on!" He said racking his brain for the lyrics.

"Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?
Do it for your country
Do it for you name
'Cause there's gonna be a day
When your, standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name. 'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name.And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame." He sang as they all gave him a round of applause.

"Ok see that sound the same!" Vernon said again as the others nodded. "And I think we have a hall of fame museum here!" Hoshi said.

"Than let's go!" Dk said as they all run to their vehicles. It than hit some of them that each time they leave a location, they're leaving a car or bike behind.

After getting to the Museum, they all spilt up and looked around. "God I should have chose to come tour this place back in highschool." Vernon sighed having no idea where he was.

However it once again didn't matter because someone found the box and they were called to the end of the museum where the box was.

"Congratulations Boo Seungkwan you found the clue. Now who do you think is the Mafia?" The headmistress asked as Seungkwan held the gun in his hands.

"You only get one shot." He whispered to himself as he pointed the gun and fired. As Seungcheol fell to the ground with a grunt.

"Let's hope this correct." Seungkwan prayed, even if Seungcheol was the only one who hasn't killed anyone yet, who was suspected.

"Boo Seungkwan you suspected Choi Seungcheol as the mafia and killed him." The headmistress said.

"Choi Seungcheol was a side Mafia."