7

After all run and games of racing, which Mingyu ended up winning. It was time to return back to the sick task at hand. Getting to that clue.

Once they get to the libray, they had to break down the doors since, like every building at this hour. Was closed up just like every night.

They all spilt up and immediately started looking for the box. Now it was all up to luck to see who would find the gun.

"Oh come on! Where is it!" Jeonghan pleaded as he looked around, he needed to get the box. But luck wasn't on his side today when the headmistress voice filled the library.

"Congratulations Kim Mingyu you found the clue. Now who do you think is the Mafia?" She asked.

The others arrive to were Mingyu was because he had to choose one of them as who he suspected at the mafia. Mingyu pulled out the gun and sighed.

"Mingyu please, try shoot the mafia, than we can be free." Hoshi said as glances are exchange between them, each of them.

"I'm truly sorry." Mingyu said raising the gun up at Jeonghan who bit his lip. "Well, I guess my time is up." Were his last words before Mingyu shot him.

"Jeonghan..." Seungcheol whispered to himself as he bit his lip sadly, he looked away from the boys body and turned back to the screen.

"I swear if he's not one of the mafia's I'm going to be really mad." Woozi said as the headmistress spoke up again.

"Kim Mingyu you suspected Yoon Jeonghan as the mafia and killed him." She said as they held their breaths.

"Yoon Jeonghan was a Citizen."

"HE WAS THE MOST SUSPICIOUS ONE OF US ALL!" Dino yelled throwing his hands in the air in disbelief. He had literally all the signs pointed towards hin being one of the mafias.

"God forbid we are never getting out of here. I might as well right my will now." Dk said grabbing a pen and paper.

"Oh please we've only killed 3 people. We'll get them soon." Wonwoo sighed. "There are only more 7 more innocent ones." He added

"Well my mom says I'm not innocent based on Google-" Hoshi said as Woozi hit him with a book. "Oh will you shut your dang mouth." Woozi groaned.

"Yeah then hopefully we'll be free soon enough." Seungkwan prayed as he pulled out the clue and read it aloud. 

"There are some people who you meet that change your lives. And sometimes those people are baristas." He said with a smile.

"I think I may have an idea about this one."