Drunk

DreamHalo

Alright, this is my last update for the month (prolly) T~T (I'm really sad) I'll be stuck with school again.

~

The house was left filled with a weak sound of music beating. Lights were all lit up throughout the whole building, from the kitchen, hallway, living room, and bathroom. The guys consisted of Skeppy, Bad, Dream, George, Callahan, Red and Ant decided to have a celebratory drink for the night before leaving to meet up with the others on camp. 

Well, more like it was Dream and Skeppy who initiated the plan, having got the money to buy everyone bottles of beers. Now that Skeppy and Red are allowed to legally drink, they decided to seize the moment.

You could guess that their little party ended the way you expected. Too drunk or tipsy to make good decisions. Eggshells are broken from playing truth or dare, spilt drinks, pieces of Cheetos on the ground... It was chaotic.

Clay, the blonde whose face is still unknown to his fans, nursed on his drink, only sipping little ounces of alcohol after Callahan had drunkenly passed out in the kitchen. The man took a mouthful of gulps, being the first one to get drunk even though they had two lightweight people in the mix.

His green eyes travelled around the living room, softening when he caught sight of the lovers who decided the couch was a good place to crash. Red held Ant on top oh him, subconsciously threading his fingers through the hair of his boyfriend's. Red wasn't actually drunk though when he noticed Ant already getting tipsy, he decided that it was time to head to bed. Dragging his boyfriend by the wrist and cuddling up in the couch where the TV perfectly made up for an ambience noise.

Skeppy's laughter and Bad's whining averted his focus away from the couple, going back to look at the pair in front of him. 

It seemed that it was the tanned male who caught him staring since he offered Dream a goofy grin. "Where did George go?" Skeppy wasn't drunk, but he was getting there. 

Dream chortled and shook his head. "He went to the balcony because Sapnap won't stop blowing out his phone." He explained while distantly remembering that George has been gone for half an hour now. "Maybe he passed out in the balcony..." he murmured.

"I'm druuunk!" 

A familiar voice cut in their conversation that sent Skeppy to a giggling fit.

"We know, Bad."

The raven-haired male answered, turning his head to look at the flushed brunette with a drunk gaze. Dream remained silent, downing his last cup in three huge gulps, ignoring the flare in his throat and the annoyance in his chest. Something in the way Skeppy looked at Bad made his stomach churn.

"Let's get you to bed, how about that?" Zak exclaimed, already holding the brunette by the arm when Clay suddenly stood up, shaking his head and grabbing the man by the other arm, gesturing for Zak to sit back down.

"I got him, I got him." The blonde muttered, bringing the brunette up on his feet swaying ever so slightly.

Zak squinted his eyes, "you sure?"

Clay nodded, bringing Darryl's arm around his shoulder to help him up,  using his tall height as an advantage. "Yeah, besides, I don't want to find you guys face-plant on the hallway." 

The tanned male rolled his eyes, pointing his cup towards the other. "You're drunk too." He argued back but there was no malice in his tone. 

"Tipsy, not drunk." Dream reasoned despite the slight movement the room seems to be in.