(Shorts #2) BFF's Potential BF

Another uncompleted work =_= 

GeorgeNap <Sapnap prefers this than SapNotFound>

~

Sometimes being in love is okay... 

"Sapnap, what are you doing?! Come on already or else we'll be late!" George called out to snap the younger boy off his daze. Shaking his head, Sapnap quickly shut his locker before running off to reach his friend.

It's normal for a person to fall in love especially if it's with someone they have a connection with.

The two boys barely made it in time, pushing each other through the door and stumbling on their seats. Dream sat right by the window, George's in front of him while Sapnap's by his right. Dream and Sapnap have been friends since childhood and throughout high school, the two managed to befriend George the transferee. Ever since then, the three of them are inseparable.

Dream chuckled at his two friends, amusement written all over his face. "What took you guys so long?" Dropping his bag off by his desk, Sapnap stretched out his arms with a groan. "Georgie's been spacing out lately-" 

George was drinking when he heard the accuse making him cough out the water. Patting his chest, the Brit sent a glare at Sapnap over his Enchroma glasses. "Me?? You're the one who kept staring at your locker like a fool!"

Sapnap chortled. It has always been the younger's goal to annoy the boy. Liking the fact that he has someone to banter with, unlike Dream who always try to keep thing neutral. George went on and on, describing at how Sapnap was just standing there, eyes unfocused, and body froze.

When you're in love, you would barely find the person you're infatuated on annoying. You won't even mind at how endless their mouth runs as long as their attention is focused on you.

The bell rang and right on time, the teacher entered the class with a grumpy expression. Sapnap sat there, watching as Dream tap the Brit for a question in their assignments, watching how the two talked with smiles on their faces, a cheery air surrounding them. Watched at how his best friend managed to make his crush laugh... the younger boy pressed his lips into a thin line, 

Being in love is okay. 

But if you're in love with your best friend's potential boyfriend... then that sucks. 

Eyes casting down, already having his assignment taken off his table for the teacher to take, Sapnap slowly felt an itch in his throat. Scratching it from the outside, he decided to take a drink off his tumbler, thinking that he's just thirsty when-

"Sapnap, hey, are you okay?" 

The boy heard his friend, Dream, ask in concern as another set of harsh coughs build up his throat. His eyes glanced to George who was also staring at him with worry through his eyes. Fuck. Abruptly standing up, Sapnap couldn't even say a word because he just can't stop coughing. Instead, the boy gestured at his teacher who wasn't able to give a verbal response since he had already fled out the door. 

You will never be able to live with it.