A Handful

CallaHalo UwU

The boiis have a meeting about a certain muffin.
~

Callahan was in the middle of building the cake Badboyhalo had asked him to when he was suddenly called by Dream.

Thinking nothing of it, he placed his wooden axe back in the hit hot bar and fled over to the staff room they occupy in.

Stepping on the silver plate, the iron doors opened enough to let him through. Upon entering, he was met with a sight that made him raise an eyebrow.

Dream was seated on a chair with his elbows propped on the table, Callahan knows that behind the smiley mask, the man was giving him an intense stare. He felt like a kid in front of the class, unprepared to present his report.

Besides Dream was non other than GeorgeNotFound. The guy placed his white sunglasses on his head, showing off his big brown eyes.

Callahan gulped, unsure to why he felt like he had done something bad..

"Well, well, well... Look who showed up." George started. He has a smirk on his face that immediately made the blonde uneasy. Despite that, he still took out his palette and selected 'notepad' before starting to type in.

After a couple of seconds, a screen hologram appeared by his left, turning it so he can show the pair what he wrote, ''Uh, duh, Dream called me to come here.''

Without actually seeing it, Cal knows the said male raised an eyebrow at his remark. Dream unclasped his hands, leaning back on his chair—wherever it came from—and propped a leg over his knee, placing his elbow on it before letting his head lean on his palm.

Mask a little bit higher than usual, it left Dream's lips exposed. The guy in the green jacket suddenly grinned, showing off his white, sharp teeth. "Do you know why I called you here, low-budget Mega?"

Ah, the same ol' insult. Callahan just nonchalantly shrugged, not really affected by the poke. George then took over explaining,

"We heard from a certain bird that you plan on dating one of our good friend, Callahan."

Callahan scrunched up his nose, brows furrowed in an annoyed way. Sapnap. How else would anyone know? The only person he has told his plans to was Mega. And he knows Mega won't tell anyone because he's got a secret only Callahan knows too.

Him and his little elk boy...

"Oh, don't look so distraught our friend... We only want to ask you some questions for... verification."

Callahan just stared back, a bit of disbelief written on his face but quickly wiped it off. He knows better than to give them more ammunition to tease him.

"Come on, do sit! We have a chair right there written in your name." Dream gestured in front of him, placing a wooden chair just for him. Still a bit hesitant, Callahan walked over and slowly sat, still uneasy by the eyes that are trained on him.

The second he sat down, George stood up and began walking around the table, circling the poor blonde, "So... Badboyhalo huh? I actually thought that Skeppy would be the one sitting on your spot right now."

The blonde grimaced at that, what? Skeppy? Goodness sake, of all people. Dream chuckled, as if he had clearly read his mind.

"Don't be scared to answer with your voice Cal, after all, we're all alone here. And I assure you that no one will walk in on you talking."

The masked man reassured him. That actually made his job a lot easier now that he said it.

Once George had finished aimlessly walking around him, the brunette leaned on the edge of the table, arms crossed with a smug expression, "you do know.. Bad's quite a handful, right?"

Callahan smirked back, confidence over taking him as he leaned back on his chair shrugging, "that's fine by me. Why else would God give me two hands?"

He said it in a matter-of-fact tone like he had just answered the world's most obvious question. Effectively catching the pair off guard.

George looked back at Dream who also glanced back, they looked like they were talking through the use of their minds.

After a solid minute had gone by, Dream bit his bottom lip before shaking his head and a smile breaking free off his face. He stood up, making Callahan do the same, and offered a hand out. The blonde stared at it for a second before shaking it with his own. As he did this, Dream faced him with a welcoming smile,

"Congratulations, you just earned our permission to date BadBoyMuffun."