A Masquerade at MunVadXel

This story has reached 10.5k reads!!! As well as 150 followers!—Welcome, and Thank you btw—WooooAAAhhhhhhhhhh I didn't think people would actually read this XD Like, I barely see any BBH-pairs elsewhere except for SkepHalo so, I just thought that people wouldn't bother checking this out. 

But you guys did and I'm sooo happy about it!!! Thank you guys for reading and voting this chaotic of a book XD Anyhows, here's the one-shot that's over 3000+ words. Hope y'all enjoy!

[Happens before the War of Hearts arc.]

As y'all guessed, TechHalo.

Btw listen to the song above!!! It's the same song that inspired the book in the first place. :D

~

A year before the grand pair up... there was a ball that had been held for the people in MunVadXel lands, the ball—a Masquerade ball to be precise. 

It was the last parting gift before the ruler of the lands step down out of their place. Think of it as a coronation night if you will. For the masks, well, the ruler decided to invite the village's greatest hero, Technoblade, along with his friends, Ph1Lza, Wilbur Soot, and Jschlatt. 

The nineteen year old hero's first response was to decline the invitation. After all, what good does a party gives you when all you'll ever end up is in the middle of a swarming villagers asking to dance with you. Thus later on, the ruler decided that their party would be a Masquerade ball; a way to give the heroes a much more privacy as well as to give the whole party a little bit of spice. 

"What's that?" Phil asked pointing at the paper in Dave's hand. The latter shrugged. His mouth pressed together in a thin line, monotone voice matching his face. "Another invitation. Apparently, the whole party had turned into a Masquerade ball." 

From over his shoulder, Wilbur poked his head to get a quick glance at the letter. "Their quite persistent, aren't they?" Techno just shrugged. Humming as he folded the invitation once again and slipped it back inside of his pocket. "Mehh... I guess I'll go." 

Jonathan gasped in the background. "You serious??"  He faced his pink dyed haired friend with widened eyes. The other nodded. "Wait, Techno, you do know that you're obligated to bring a date to the party for a number of reasons, right?" 

Eyes showing no sign of expression, Technoblade pointed past him to the back where Ph1LzA sat. "A plus one? Check. What about you Wil?"

The wavy haired male slithered an arm around Jon. "I'll bring my boyfriend, of course." He grinned at Jschlatt who rolled his eyes as he pried Wil's arm off him. "We are not even dating-"

"Yet." The Brit turned to leave but not before giving a wink, leaving a blush on Jschlatt's face. 

By this point, the pink head had already managed to sit next to the blonde who now was already writing away in his notepad. "What's that for?" Ph1LzA raised a brow at him, tilting the notepad just slightly so Techno could read the words he had written. 

"I'm listing the things we'll be needing for our clothes of course! Who else would do it anyway? I know for a fact that you won't, the other two would be busy flirting around instead of actually making progress." 

Dave looked down at his clothes, his usual red coat, white buttoned up undershirt, and black pants. Then he looked back up at his blonde friend. "What's wrong with these?"

Phil suppressed an eye roll, shaking his head in disappointment at his friend's lacks taste of fashion. "Techno, what good are the masks if you're just going to show up looking exactly like you do?" The pink head opened his mouth to answer back but immediately closed it shut. Guess he'll just have to leave it to the pro.