Choose!

I dunno what this is... just some random shenanigan. Crack I guess?

Oh, and question for you guys. Is it better if I put the ship on the top or just let you all guess? Cuz I place it on top so if y'all don't like the ship you just won't read it and get to scan other ships. Tho I also want to make one-shots where it would have a plot twist in it. Then I remember that I can't exactly do it cuz the element of surprise would already be ruined if y'all know who's with who. Should I continue leaving the ship on top or nah?

~

"Dude, we basically hang out almost every day!" Skeppy yelled out, some of his spit landing on Technoblade's face. The latter scrunched up his nose, wiping the saliva off with the sleeve of his red coat. 

"Doesn't mean he's yours!" He stuck a tongue out like a child while crossing his arms. Looking down at Skeppy since of their obvious height difference. "Besides, you always make fun of him! Starting all the memes and calling him bald."

The tanned male's eyes widened. His perfectly shaved eyebrows raising high. "Don't be a hypocrite; you call him bald too!" Techno opened his mouth to retaliate but closed it right away. Damn, he's right.

"You guys are hopeless. Bad will never choose any of you!" A6d butted in between. He jabbed a finger on Skeppy's chest, "you're mean to him-" then turned to the taller male, also pointing a finger at him. "-and you barely know him!

 know him better than any of you!"  The French guy loudly announced with a grin. The pair from earlier directed their glare towards him. 

"You called him an idiot," Skeppy spoke, 

"And you yell at him a lot," Techno added with his usual monotone voice.

"Uhh... guys?" Behind the three of them, Badboyhalo awkwardly stood there. He had been watching the trio argue non stop. When his words were ignored, he couldn't help but run a hand through his brown hair with a sigh. "Oh my goodness... all for a spare roll of toilet paper." 

You see, they were all stuck inside their house because of quarantine. The only one's left with toilet papers is Bad and he announced how he was willing to give one of his spares... and that is how the argument started. 

"Guys! Can you all stop this nonsense?!" He finally yelled. It was effective enough to catch the trio's attention but not enough to shut their mouth. Skeppy ran towards him,

 "Bad-!" He screamed.

"Choose-!" A6d exclaimed. The French man tried to push Skeppy out of Bad's view.

Technoblade slid in between them. Successfully pushing the two shorter males away. "Me, Skeppy or a6d?" He asked. 

The poor brunette suddenly stumbled backwards. Sweat dropping as he was intimidated by the three. "Uhh..." His thoughts were caught off when he bumped into someone. Bad glanced behind him and sighed in relief. "Dream!" 

Dream placed an arm around his best friend's shoulder, leaning down a bit to securely pull the brunette closer to his chest. "Morons. All of you!" He declared with his green eyes glinting in amusement. 

"Of course Bad would choose me," He pointed at himself with a victory smirk. "I've known him better and longer than any of you. " dipshits he wanted to add but stopped himself since he knew that BBH would only language him.

"Just because you've known him longer doesn't mean you know know him," Techno argued. Crossing his arms in a huff. 

Dream only raised a brow from this. "Oh really?"

a6d, Skeppy, and Technoblade all simultaneously swallowed. Fear knocking behind their heads when the male in the green hoodie widened his grin. "Alright then, what is Bad's favourite colour?"

"Red"

"Black"

"Pink"

Dream laughed at their faces, poking Bad by an elbow. "What's your favourite colour Bad? Isn't it green?"

The brunette sighed. He pinched his nose before grumbling. "It's green."

"WhAt?!" With that, Dream started walking away with Bad under his arm, waving at the three stunned males. "Guess I win losers!" He called out. 

Unaware that a certain male with blonde hair and blue eyes has been watching from the shadows. "...Longer eh?" Callahan whispered already sharpening a knife in hand. 

He really wants that toilet paper.