I'll Protect You (Unfinished)

This is the skeletal plot for the story that some of you may or may not have seen. I uh, I unpublished it and feel guilty that I left it hanging.

I think I wrote this skeletal plot on... July? August? I don't remember.

So here's what the plan was supposed to be:

It was a SkepHalo/Dream6d story.

~

A journey through the hell lands, Skeppy, a leader of a cabal along with his second-hand man aka a6d. Given a task by Bad's mother to protect her son, Darryl in which he nicknamed himself BadBoyHalo. 

He doesn't know he's royalty. 

songs included are: Personal, Say My Name (Tove Styre), Billi Eilish songs, Ruelle's songs, The Way You Talk(fits for Dream6d part), Love Somebody(could be for the ending??) World in My Pocket (when Skeppy is fighting for Bbh??) Heart of Stone (Vincent's theme song when he thought Clay was asking George out.)

first part: tells how Skeppy has troubles from protecting Bad and keeping him in the dark. Over time, he and Darryl start forming a bond. He made Zak realize there were other parts of life that were more to see, not just fight and steal. Zak started doing trolls on him and Darryl staying kind.

second part: they come across Technoblade. They had a meeting for cabals and Bad accidentally crashed in the meeting when Zak gave Dream the permission to look over him. Dream was chasing Darryl when it happened. Dave spots Darryl and raised his eyebrows up. He familiarizes the feature. Brown-blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin. Zak saw him staring and immediately went over to the latter and ushered him behind. 

They were currently discussing a weaponry deal in which Skeppy was trying to get so Techno said that if he could have a 'friendly' chat with Darryl(He points over) he will take the deal. Zak glanced between them and chuckled, shaking his no and telling him that the deal was off. 

Techno is also a leader of a cabal with royalty blood. Of course, a king needs his queen. 

Before they completely left the room, Techno started saying stuff about how he knows and how he recognize a royalty just by the eyes making Darryl confused.

Zak scolded Darryl from what happened, he also turned to Clay(Dream) for not keeping a closer watch at Bad. Bad then proceeded to ask what Techno was talking about in which Zak openly ignores/dodges the topic making Darryl impatient and frustrated. 

third part: Darryl and Zak went through something meaningful and dangerous in which trust came a huge part of their bond. Later on, Bad started having his own investigation about who he is and all the royalty crap. When Skeppy goes out for missions, he would always sneak over the library to do his research and at one point he found out about Techno's royalty and his parents. 

He saw that their supposed son was supposed to be dead from a fire that was caused by a mysterious source. Sooner, he stumbled upon an envelope consisting of letters about his mother and the money that was being sent off to Skeppy in payment for 'keeping him in the dark' as well as for 'protecting' him.

Darryl then starts contemplating about how his life was basically a lie and a facade. He soon started wondering if Skeppy ever truly considered him as a friend or if their bond was ever real or just an act. 

Zak comes off from his meeting with the high queen(Darryl's mom) with another envelope in his hand. He hasn't been using the money ever since he and Bad became close. He decided that he will treat Bad into a nice dinner when he was suddenly confronted by the latter. 

Darryl had tears all over his face, eyes red and nose puffy. "Bad?" He called out but nothing happened. "Darryl?" He tried again. When he finally got closer, he saw the envelopes scattered all over the floor along with a few articles. Darryl finally looked up, "Was it all just an act?" his voice croaked yet he kept his place. Zak opened his mouth but closed it again when he noticed Bad's eyes drifted lower and stared at the envelope he was holding.