Chapter 16

RPOV:

The queen said,

"Well congratulations." I looked at her shocked and could tell that Dimitri was shocked too.

"What?"

"Congratulations."

"Okay... but I have one question. Why are you here?"

"I am here I came to talk to you."

"I didn't do anything this time." I quickly said defensively.

"I actually came here to tell you something."

"Okay?"

TPOV: (Tatiana)

I took a deep breath because I talked to Abe, Janine, and Guardian Petrov to which they all said her reaction was going to be laughing, then cuss, then go to the gym.

"I am your aunt." Her and her friends  just bust out laughing.

"Yeah right." She gasp out between laughing.

"I'm serious." I said and she looked at Abe.

"She is right I'm her older brother." He replied.

"What?!! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW?!! I am a fucking royal? You have got to be fucking shitting me right now. I don't give a fucking shit. I going to the gym." I got up and left.

"Well..." I didn't know what to say to that. I did not believe that they actually were right.

"I'm going to follow her." Dimitri said and left following Rose.

"I told you that was how it was going to go, your majesty." Guardian Petrov said.

"You do not want to be the only one in the room when you tell her the other news." Janine said.

"What other news?" Princess Dragomir asked.

"She is the heir to the throne."

"What? Rosie is the next queen?"

"Yes, she is also the princess of the Ivashkov family as of her 18th birthday." Novice Ashford and Castile just started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Abe asked.

"Imagine Stan and Kirova's faces when she is announced princess of the Ivashkov family." To this Princess Dragomir, Guardians Petrov, Matthews, Emil, and Yuri started laughing. 

"Why is that so funny?" I asked.

"Stan and Kirova hated her. When we were brought back to the academy she wanted to expel her and Guardian Alto was always mean to her." The princess explained.

"You have no idea. Stan picked on her like crazy. She also became the school master prankster and would always blame her, but he never had evidence."

"She is like you I assume?" I asked turning to Abe.

"I guess so." I heard a gasp and turned my head to see a happily shocked Novice Castile.

"What?" Asked Guardian Petrov.

"You guys are in big trouble."

"Why?" Asked Guardian Matthews.

"Imagine this. Rose with a rich mobster father, a Russian battle god guardian boyfriend, a 2 way bond with the Dragomir princess, and being the Ivashkov princess on senior prank day." He explained.

RPOV:

I quickly walked to the gym in the house and started to punch the nearest punch bags not even caring enough to wrap my hands. I heard footsteps and immediately knew it was Dimitri because no one else would dare come up here when I was mad. To my surprise he just watched me for about 5 minutes.