Chapter 14

RPOV:

"ROSEMARIE!"

"What? She earned that title."

"And how did she do that?" My mother asked annoyed.

"Well let's see." I hold up my hand and count the situations as I say them out loud. "She offended Lissa publicly, Assumed that I was with Drunky, tried to get Drunky and Liss to marry, she called me a blood whore with out even realizing that I was a virgin at the time, the list goes on and on, Mom, just pick 1." I said like it was obvious because to me it really was.

"She never did that."

"Unless she is a lying sanctimonious bitch, then she will tell you."

*Knock knock*

"Who the hell is knocking at someone's door at 12am."

"Roza, calm down." Dimitri said as he tucked hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. As soon I calmed down I heard her voice.

"Hi, may I come in?" Celeste and I jumped up and sat at another couch because she was sitting with Emil.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I said a little to loudly.

DPOV:

Rose and Celeste jumped away from Emil and I when they heard the voice of Queen Tatiana. 

"Are you fucking kidding me." Rose said a little too loudly and Tatiana heard her. "Why?" Rose said looking at nothing, so I assumed it was Mason. Everybody who didn't know just looked at her like she was crazy after they bowed to the queen.

"I don't fucking care if she is. She is a fucking bitch... why?... just tell me... Mase, you know I have no patience... ugh I hate you." She turned around and saw the queen starting at her like she had 3 heads. "Sorry, your majesty." She said as she bowed.

"Who you like anything to eat or drink?" Abe asked her.

"No thank you, Abe." I was shocked that she used such loose terms with Abe.

"Why are you here?" Rose asked with pure curiosity, but anyone would take it as a rude question if they didn't know her.

"I am here because Abe and Janine have something to tell you and I would like to be here for it. I also heard about new mar-." Rose interrupted her.

"Fuck."

"Rosemarie!!"

"Pavel, Alberta, Celeste out front. Emil, Comrade, out back. How good are you guardians?" She asked turning to the queen.

"They are the best." She answered.

"Clearly not if Mom, Comrade, and Alberta are not your guardians, but okay." She mumbled and only I heard her. 

"Why?"

"5 of them on each side of the house. Lissa, Adrian, Mia, Baba, Sydney, Jared, Horowitz, and Queen Tatiana in the safe room now. Suit up and get ready for a mini fight we have about 1 hour."

"Why?"

"Just do it." Alberta said with authority. 

Everyone left and Rose and I went up to her room. 

"How many?" 

"20."

"трахать. Why are there so many?"

"They are probably after the queen."

"Okay." I changed into my guardian uniform while Rose changed into an outfit that Abe bought her. It was a red leather jacket with a white blouse underneath. She had red leather pants and 6in red knee high stilettoes. 

"Roza..."

"You see something you like, Comrade?"

"I see everything I love." I said pulling her into a kiss. "Let's go." I said when we pulled away.

"How do you expect to fight in that?" Janine asked her.

"Oh... I'm not fighting."

"How are you not fighting, aren't you helping?"

"Yes, I am saving."

"What?"

"I can restore strigoi."

"How?"

"I just can. If they bow down then do not kill them. If they don't kill them."

"So you are not doing anything."

"I am, I will restore those that bow down and I will kill the ones I can with darkness."

"What is darkness?" Asked one of Tatiana's guardians.

"It's a long story that we don't have time for. We have 3 minutes to get ready, there are 5 on each side of the house. If they bow just kept an eye on them." With that she went out to the back and everyone went to there respected places.

"Comrade." Just by that I could tell that she was worried of my reaction.

"What is it, Roza? I know your scared for my reaction."

"After I restore I will get fangs." That shocked me, but if she had to drink blood it didn't bother me.

"What else?"

"I have to drink from my soulmate or another of my kind. And I'm the only one that had the full transformation." She had to drink from me.

"Roza, I love you no matter what." I said kissing her forehead and continuing to our spots.

"Come and bow creatures of the night!" Rose said after about 1 minute. 15 strigoi came out and kneeled in front of Rose.

"дерьмо."

"5 don't want to be restored. 2 back here, 1 on all the other sides of the buildings." She said through the ear piece. Almost immediately after 2 strigoi jumped out at Emil and I. The older of the 2 came after me, he was a little shorter then me, old, and used to be moroi. The other one that went after Emil was another male, used to be moroi, and less experienced. 

I got in a kick to his stomach and then he disintegrated right before me. I look over at Emil and his disintegrated too.

"What the hell?" He asked looking at me.

"Hello, let's go the Queens guards suck. Emil can you watch them." 

"Uh... what?"

"Guys, don't kill Emil. If you do I will hunt you down and disintegrate you. Thanks Emil." With that said she left before Emil could protest. Rose ran around the house to make sure that everyone was  safe. She went back to the back of the house and put her hands out.

"You guys might want to close your eyes and turn around." So everyone did just that. After a few moments there was a blinding light and a huge gush of wind came from Rose. Everyone fell and I got up quickly to check on Rose. She was standing facing them, but she was swaying. I quickly ran up and catch her before she fell.