Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry this was so late I'm really busy with school and stuff so I haven't really had much time to write, but I trying. Hope you enjoy.

JPOV:

I was waiting at the gate for Abe when an SUV pulled up and out came  Pavel, Abe's head guardian, two other guardians, and Abe himself. He came over to me and hugged me saying,

"It's been a long time, Janine."

"Indeed it has. I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Hi Pavel how are you?"

"Good. How are you?" 

"You know how I am, you've been keeping tabs on me." And walked away hoping that they would follow me. And I was right when Abe followed me into my room, and Pavel guarded to door. We both sat on the couch and I said,

"I'm sorry that you never got to see her. It's just that I've never had the best relationship with her and it's only know that we have had any sort of mother/daughter relationship..." I was cut off by his lips and I forgot how much I just missed him.

After we made out for a little I said, 

"Let's go see Rosemarie now."

"Okay do you know where she could be?"

"She probably is in the cafeteria." With that we left and went to the cafeteria.

RPOV:

I was sitting in Dimitri's lap when someone cleared their throat behind us. It was my mom. Next to her was am man not to much older, but he was standing closer than friend would. He was wearing a silk gray suit with a neon green scarf and same color handkerchief sticking out of his pocket.

"Mom-"I started and she interrupted. 

"Belikov, why is my daughter in your lap?" She questioned as we both stood up. The rest of my friends were trying to hold in the laughter and failing. 

"Mom? Who's the rainbow?" I asked pointing to the man.

"Zmey, why are you at the academy?" Dimitri asked.

"Comrade, you know him?"

"Um... hi my name is Ibrahim Mazur, but I go by Abe or Zmey." Abe said.

"And?" I asked.

"And what?" He said.

"Why are you here? And why are you so close to my mother?" 

"I think we should go somewhere to talk privately." Mom said.

"Yeah, one sec. Mommy Al!" I yelled because she had just walk in the cafeteria. She can over and I asked,

"Can we go to one of the guardian lounges?"  

"Who's we?" She asked.

"The gang, Comrade, Mom, and the rainbow." I said as I pointed to Abe for the last part.

"Zmey? What are you doing here?"

"Why does everyone know him?"

"Long story." Abe said.

"Okay, follow me." We all followed Alberta to one of the larger guardian lounges. When we got there, there were not enough seats for everyone so we coupled up. I sat in Dimitri's lap, Lissa sat in Christian's lap and, Mia sat in Eddie's lap, they got together a little after Spokane. Mom and Abe sat on one couch, Dimitri, Christian, Lissa, and I sat on the other, and Alberta, Eddie and Mia sat in two armchairs.