Chapter 48 --- The Rescue

Lisa stop her car on the side of the road as she quickly heads out and ran towards the building. Heading to the emergency stairs and quickly goes down, as she reached the bottom, Lisa put her hands on the wall and pushed, suddenly the wall being pushed had a crack sound, and it pressed in as it opens, showing a chamber inside. Lisa grabs the evidence chip tightly as she took a deep breath and went in, but little did she knows that her friends are behind following her steps.

 Lisa grabs the evidence chip tightly as she took a deep breath and went in, but little did she knows that her friends are behind following her steps

"1 minute late there," Choi said as he motioned his hand and suddenly a gun sound appears, a loud bang came along with Jisoo's scowl and wail. Rosie at the dark back watching almost ran out and yelled, but gladly V was able to cover her mouth on time and grabbed her back, made her cried silently on his hand.

"Enough! I got what you want now let her go!" Lisa shouted in furious, moving her hand up in the air, showing him the chip where it saved all his dirty works. Choi smirked, waving his gun around, then placed it on his chin, furrowing his brows, and asked playfully.

"Well, how do I know if that's the real chip?"

"You know I don't play tricks, unlike you."

"Hmm, that's true though." He said and signaled his man to get the chip but as soon as the man gets near to Lisa, she put the chip back into her pockets, which this move made the man startled and look back to Choi who's frowning right now.

"Let her go first." Lisa firmly said, watching Choi's move as she got a bit nervous that she might not let her go. But Choi nodded after a while of thinking.

"Deal." He said as he motioned the guys to untie her. As soon as Jisoo is untied, she falls to the ground due to the loss of too much blood, can't even stand, slowly losing her consciousness. Lisa who saw then quickly ran over and help her to lay in her arms.

"Yah Jis, stay awake ok? Don't you close your eyes." Lisa said as she pats Jisoo's cheek continually, letting her gain her consciousness together.

"Why.. did.... yo-u... come..idiot?" Jisoo asked with a shaky breath, coughing bad, has difficulty on speaking words clearly now cause she gets too many punches from the man, causing her face swelling with bruises.

"Stop with the acting it's disgusting me, now give me the chip," Choi said reaching his hand out, Lisa was about to give him when Jisoo grabs her hand telling her no by shaking her head limply. But Lisa showed her a small smile and nodded at her as she slowly releases her grip and hands the chip to Choi, looking at him coldly.

"You get what you want now, leave and stop bothering my friends." Choi nodded and was about to turn but stopped, then face Lisa and smirked insidiously, with the gun still in his grip.

"Hmm... I won't be the one going, you are. Since Jisoo there is also dying so you can accompany her right?" Choi left out an evil laugh before he slowly points his gun towards Lisa's head, going to pull the trigger as Lisa turn her body and left out a deep sigh as she closed her eyes and hugs Jisoo tightly, with her mouth mumbling sorry to Jennie.