Chapter 32 --- The Collab

[Rosie's POV]

We finally arrived in Seoul, waiting for our luggage to come out. While Seulgi is on phone talking to her mom. Lisa told me she had already told them the secrets and about Seulgi, we'll need to find some other time to tell her. Also, she has texted me that she's coming over with two of her friends, I wonder who will it be since she didn't mention the names. 

"Chaeng~" 

"Hmm?" 

"Did Lisa texted back?"

"Oh yea, she said she's coming with two of her friends."

"Really? I hope it's not the weird one." Seulgi said made me a bit confused.

"The weird one?"

"Oh, right I forgot to tell you. Last week there's this weird girl named Kim Jisoo who called my number but calling me your name. As soon as I told her I ain't you, she hung up." Seulgi said in a confused and annoyed tone. 

"That's weird? Why doesn't she just call me?" 

"No idea," I asked but Seulgi motioned her arms as a don't know. 

I shook my head when our manager helped took our luggage and lead us to the VIP pass. We didn't inform the public about our arrival today but still, there are lots of fans out there which I have no idea how they get the information. We quickly walk through the pass and arrived at the VIP room where I saw Lisa is sitting in the chair when I opened the door. She stood up and waved when she saw me, I ran over and jump on her, giving her a tight hug.

"Monkeyyyyy, I miss you sooooo much!" I exclaimed, kissing her cheeks multiple times made Lisa chuckled not realizing there are still others in the room.

"Ahem?" Someone from the back fake coughed, I look past Lisa and saw there's this scary kitten who's now coldly glaring me to death. I got stiffened on my spot by her cold glare, gulping hard not dare to utter a word, so does Lisa. She then pulls Lisa back beside her and wipes her face with a wet tissue. 

"Hi, Jennie." Seulgi suddenly pops out from behind and said, broke the ice and awkwardness between us now. 

"Oh hey, Seul." She smiled at Seulgi but then look back at me with a cold face. 

"Gosh, what's with her.." I mumbled to myself but unfortunately, she heard it.

"The problem here is you kissed my baby!" She said made me and Seulgi both widened our eyes.

"You guys are dating already? That fast?!" I asked unbelievably. 

"Well yes is there a problem? Miss Aussie girl?"