Chapter 5 --- One Step Closer

After that incident, the relationship between the two got one step closer day by day. Lisa starts to approaching Jennie herself slowly. Other than Jisoo, she always feels comfortable with her. And so does Jennie, she feels relax and safe having Lisa's presence around her. They both feel good having each other, these two were always together these days also got a bit clingy to each other. What's more, is that recently Jisoo found that Lisa seems to be happier than before when she's around Jennie. Her smiles are appearing again in front of people instead of acting cold and always showing her poker face. Different emotions are now visible on Lisa, even though she's still not fully opening herself to others. But still, it's a great improvement to be seen for the both of them. 

*FASTFORWARD*

[Jisoo's POV]

The School announces that we're gonna hold a talent show on the last day of school since it's a talent show there's gonna be dancing right? Lisa is lately dancing a new choreography which I thought would be a great opportunity for her to show it on stage as a performance. 

So I secretly went to the school board after class to look for the application form and sign Lisa's name on it performing her dance, also I wrote a note beside says, "please arrange for me to perform last in the show as a grand finale, thank you! -Lalisa Manoban." I wrote carefully to make it seemed like her handwriting. 

"Ok now it's all done, let me go inform Lisa now." I walked towards the lockers to see if she's there but no, I asked if anyone sees Lisa in the hallway but there's no sign of her. "Aish, where did this monkey go?" I mumbled and started to feel annoyed because I can't find her anywhere. Ugh, my feet feel sore now, why is this school so huge! I feel like I've walked the whole of Europe. 

"Think Jisoo, Think! Where else haven't I check." I massaged my head trying to think if there are any places I left off on the campus. I messed with my hair when I feel there's an idea coming close, "Right! The garden of course, why didn't I think of it earlier, stupid me!" I hit my head and go straight to where the garden is. 

"There she is!" I took a glance at my watch, "Damn I literally wasted half-hour just for finding this monkey." I was about to approach her when I saw Jennie is also there, so I decided to watch the two first at a far distance. Just by seeing Lisa's face, I could see how happy she is now. She keeps on smiling and giggling at what Jennie said, which clearly shows how comfortable and relax she is right now. I'm really grateful to Jennie, Lisa's now slowly bringing out the real her. I've never seen Lisa smiled like that.