Chapter 33 --- He's No Threat?

"But what are we collaborating?"

"Do you sing? Or dance?" 

"Yes I do, but not that good."

Seulgi is now at the SM company having a conversation with Irene. Jennie lead her here first in the early morning cause that's the only time today when Irene is not busy at all. She then left the two inside alone after she helped introduced them and went on her project with the other three.

"That wouldn't be a problem. I can teach you the steps."

"Teach me the steps? So you have a topic already?" 

"Yup Irene, and it's a project that I have been planned a long time ago. So what do you say?"

"Hmm, sure I'll have the collab with you," Irene says but then raised a brow at her. "But why are you calling me by my name? I remember you are younger than me aren't you?" Seulgi chuckled at her then look at her softly with a charming smile. 

"I'm glad that you accept my offer. And about that... I'd like to know you more, instead of just an unnie." She said with a wink made the girl sitting opposite her freeze her move, clear her throat then look down, blushing shyly. 

-

"What did you guys discuss unnie?" Jennie asked Irene, curious about what they are going to do with the collaboration. They are now at the cafeteria in their company, sitting at the table in the front with some of the other artists aside far from them. Suddenly a guy who's unexpected to be seen goes towards the two ladies who are now chatting happily but soon become quiet and shock when the guy sat beside Jennie with a smirk on his lips. 

"K-kai..?" Irene narrowed her eyes, said out his name stuttered. 

"Why are you so shock?" He scoffed then turned to Jennie who's also shock, mouth opened a bit due to the shocks. "Jennie my dear, close your mouth." He said then was about to touch Jennie's chin as Jennie zoned back and quickly avoid his hand. 

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands. Why do you suddenly appear here? Don't tell me you are here to get me back cause that's impossible." Jennie spat coldly, look back to her food to avoid seeing his unpleasant face. 

"That's harsh." He chuckled in a low voice, "Well, nothing is impossible for me and I'm here because I'm also an artist here."

"Guess I'll need to change a company, right unnie?" Jennie said it was ready to go but the Kai grabbed her wrist. "Didn't I tell you to not touch me?" She said as she releases his grip harshly made his hand hit on the table and winced. 

"Ouch!" He winced. "You know I'll get you back." He said made Jennie rolled her eyes then turned to face him with a blank cold face. 

"I'm taken bitch! Go and find someone else." Jennie annoyingly said then was about to walk away when Kai grabbed her hand again made her shout out in frustration. "Ugh WHAT!" She shouted made everyone in the cafeteria turned in their direction. Jennie bowed as apologies then look back to Kai who's now in front smirking. "Is your brain burnt? Need a doctor?"