Chapter 2 --- Cold Hearted?

[Jennie's POV]

She's only using short replies answering the questions I asked her like she's doing a survey instead of asking some questions back to me or continue the conversation. I tried to ask some more follow-up questions about her to see if she will start the chat, but still...

"Um.. so Lisa, how old are you?"

"13." She shortly replied with her cold tone without looking at me.

I stop for a while then smirked, "So I'm your unnie then since I'm one year older than you." I proudly said, hope she would have some reaction to this. But she just hummed and nodded at me then look back to her book. My face goes blank, this situation has successfully made me speechless.

Jisoo at the back then smirked after seeing my face

I turn to look at her questioningly and mouthed, "WHAT?"

"Sorry for what just happened between you two, she's just not really good at socializes." She chuckled and said.

"Ahhh that's why. I see it's fine unnie" I nod in understanding and smiled a bit.

Jisoo shakes her head then smiled at me, "Let's listen to the teacher first".

I nodded again then look back to my notes and heaved a sigh, "Well.. this might be harder than I thought..", I said in my mind.

*TIMEPASS*

[Still Jennie's POV]

Right now I'm at the cafeteria having lunch with my friends, I was going to ask Lisa to come to join us when the class ends, but she left first with Jisoo unnie already when I was packing up my stuff. Throughout the whole morning, as I observed Lisa, she only talks a lot when she's with Jisoo unnie, nobody else. Some students have approached her this morning, what they got for responses is the same as mine, all she does is nodding and humming. Well, I'm not surprised at all.

"Hey Jennie, what's with that face, you seemed distracted." I was brought back from my thoughts when someone poked my face.

"Yah Nayeon!! Didn't I told you to stop poking my cheeks already?" I annoyingly said and pouted.

She laughed for a while then said, "Aww the cute mandu is angry now~ OuwOuch!"

I pinched her waist to make her stop, "I'm not a mandu, my face is skinny so stop calling me mandu." I glared at her which made her gulp.

"Aish ok ok sorry, my bad, you're the skinniest mandu." She stated then laughed out loud.

I hissed in annoyance and rolled my eyes. "You just won't stop, will you?"