Chapter 19 --- I Love You

*SUPER FASTFORWARD*

Winter past then summer came. After summer then winter came and so on... Just like this, the season changed and a year passed. The friends are now seniors already, the last year of their high school career, soon to be an adult. Not just seasons, things also changed a lot between them. Though they did got lucky and all got split into the same homeroom. They are starting to follow their dream careers this year, seeking what suits them, finding their own paths. But two people don't seem to be as much focus on these kinds of stuff, I guess you all know who it is.

Lisa seemed to be chill, not tense at all, her grades are failing, everything goes upside down for her, she doesn't seem to have a dream anymore. While on the other hand Jisoo, is not even coming to classes. She started to drop some classes more often now, but her grades are fine, unlike Lisa's. Jisoo now often gets unknown calls but what's weirder is that she'll always pick up the calls, and every time she's on the phone it would take an hour. The friends can now rarely see Jisoo cause she goes and comes alone more often than before.

And Jennie, she's also with the others, chasing her dream. But that doesn't mean she forgets Lisa. She still didn't give up on her, therefore she's always trying to find out the truth. Even though Lisa is being extremely cold towards her but still, Jennie knows it's all acting, she knows she's been controlled by the strong force and she guesses that it might be her stepdad.

"Psst.. psst.. yah Tae!" Jennie whispered to V who's in front of her but no reply, then she tears off a little piece of paper and made it to a small paper ball then throw it at his back but still got nothing. "Aish is he deaf or paralyzed...?" Jennie mumbled then kicked his chair hard made him slipped off his chair then knock his head on the desk and fall to the ground.

"OH FUCK WHAT THE!" He exclaimed and whined, rubbing both his head and butt. Lisa at the back saw it then laugh her ass out, did not care if it's still class time.

"Mr. Kim! LANGUAGE!" The teacher said looking at V unbelievably by what he just said, then she looks at Lisa, "Miss Manoban? What's so funny?" She asked seriously, raising her brow at her but it didn't stop Lisa's laughter.

"Obviously, I'm laughing at Mr. Kim right there." She stops laughing after a while and said, rolling her eyes, look at the teacher blankly. 

"Miss Manoban

"Miss Manoban...  your manners please." The teacher frowned at her, but Lisa gave her an 'I don't give heck' look then look back down at her phone which made the teacher feel hopeless for her and decide to let her do what she wants. While Jennie who has witnessed all this just stays silent and looks at Lisa sadly, having a million reasons and thoughts in her mind.

[Jennie's POV]

After class I quickly go to Tae and ask him for my notebook back, this idiot seriously just brought my book home with him last week.