Chapter 18 --- "People Dies If Change"

[Third person's POV]

"Make sure to always keep an eye on her." He commends, took a drag on his cigar then exhaled the smoke out.

"Copy that boss." They nodded then went off to their duty. He then dialed a number on the telephone as soon as they are gone.

"How's it going?" He asked

"Everything's going well these days, no need to worry." The person on the other line replied.

"Remember you're an important role, do not show off your identity, be more careful. Understand?"

"You don't have to worry, she has no clue about it. I'll hang up now." The person said then hung up the call, he chuckled slightly at how Lisa is deep in his plans right now then went back to work.

[Jisoo's POV]

I and the others are now sitting on the soccer field watching the guys having a game, Lisa is home early today cause her mom called her. It was pretty awkward since what happened the other day, we were both mad and upset...

"Sorry guys, I didn't mean to be rude the other day," I said trying to break the awkward silence.

"It's ok Jis, we know you're just caring about Lisa and we do too," Irene said made everyone nodded in agreement. I smiled a bit then look at Jennie who's beside me.

"Jendukie... I'm really sorry for my behavior." I said looking down, feeling bad.

"It's fine unnie

"It's fine unnie." She said then smiled at me, telling me it's not a big deal. I feel relaxed after apologizing to them and we are now laughing and cheering for V, he just shot one goal, I never thought he's good at soccer. We were all cheering and watching the game when Jennie suddenly whispered something to me.

"Unnie? Can I ask a question?" She said in a low voice, almost whispering.

"Sure, but why are you whispering?" I asked confused, she then looks at me and whispered again.