Chapter 14 --- The Lost Garden

[Jennie's POV]

These days, I will always wake up with Lisa up in my mind. I know I kept on saying that I'm straight, but not anymore I guess. I used to the thought that women are only for men, but now I realized, love is not about gender, it's about how you feel towards the person. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone, Lisa has successfully made my heart flutters every day, she's the only one who can make me blush just by her actions. No one has ever done this to me, not even my ex Kai. Every day she's just making me falling hard for her deeply, again and again, being hard to get out from the love and charm I felt from her.

I had thought of confessing to her a few days ago, but yet I still haven't. I'm not ready yet, but more is that I'm not ready to face the result because I don't know if she feels the same. What if she rejects? What if she already has someone? People always say that friends could only stay in the friend's zone. Even though I do not agree with that, but still I'm worried, what if she thinks like that...

As these last days, she's acting quite weird. She's still sweet and cares but her tense has risen a lot. She gets tense up easily and she's always looking around checking my surroundings. Like last time she even asked me to not go anywhere alone, I told her it's fine I could take care of myself but she insists. Even when I ask her what's this all about she always says due to my sexy and hot body she's afraid I'm might get in danger like last time, that's why she asks people to accompany me everywhere I go so she won't be worried.

Yes I know I'm hot and sexy, but isn't this too exaggerated? Also recently I found out that she even told Jisoo unnie to keep an eye on me, cause Jisoo unnie is always either with me or following me behind. I got to say Jisoo's spying skills are really bad, she's just following me boldly not even bother to cover herself at all.

Anyways, it's finally now summer vacation, and after this, we are turning into 11th graders, gosh this is just too fast. Lisa asked me out today and she said she's picking me up. I was preparing myself when I heard the doorbell ring. "Wow, she's early," I said to myself and quickly choose the clothes that I'm wearing today then put some make-up on. 

[Lisa's POV]

I'm now at the door of Jennie's, we are going out today, I would like to call it a date. I pressed on the doorbell and a few seconds later their maid opened the door.

"Excuse me, what can I do for you?" The maid asked, not seeing me before.