Are You Serious ?? I Love You Too !! ♥ Part 6

"Er.. Hey can you come over? Like now!?" I was on the phone with Jesse my girl best friend. She lives like a few blocks away, we always walk to eachothers house. But, sadly she had to move schools, because of her boyfriend. Her parents didn't want them going out anymore, so they switched schools. She still goes out with him now. I was shuffling through clothes, there was too many to pick from!

 "You are still looking for clothes to wear?" She sighed, knowing I'm very picky.

I bit my lip and sighed too, "Yeah,"

 "I'll be right there. Like in 5." I nodded, then remembered that she can't see me.

 "Okay, bye," She said bye too and hung up. I walked downstairs and I find myself looking at Jack's best friend, Jeremy. I rememeber when I used to like him. Now, that disgusts me. Well, he was cute but I wasn't attracted to him. I rememeber we had like a little fling. I got over him but I don't know if he got over me?

 "Hey Reina," He said suprised, like he forgot about me.

 I gave him a light smile and said, "Hey Jere,"

The door bell rang, knowing it was Jesse. Saved by the bell! I walked up to the door and opened it and there was Jesse, my Bestie."Hey c'mon! I'm going to be running late!" I was excited so I was l dragging her up the stairs.

 "So you, want to wear something casual and kind of classy?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

 We were sitting at the corner of the bed just thinking, even though we were supposed to be looking at clothes. "Yeah," She mumbled an okay and started looking through my pile of clothes.

                                                *30 minutes later*  

"I found it! This is perfect!"She exclaimed jumping like 5 feet in the air. It was a blue shirt with a little vest and it had shorts with these leggings. I never saw this in my closet before? That was weird. "Okay, now go change into this gorgeous outfit and let's see how you look," She demanded me.

 When I walked out Jesse gasped, I guess it was that bad. I put on a confused look and said, "Is it that bad?"

 She shook her head and said, "It's beautiful, now lets do your hair,"

Oh no! She loves doing my hair but sometimes she messes up, like last time she cut my hair wrong and I had to get some extensions that looked really fake until It grew back. I hope she doesn't mess up this time!