Are You Serious ?? I Love You Too !! Part 9 <3

"Hey Reina, umm parents' wants to talk to you, in their room," Roberto, my 12-year old brother and Jack said at the same time. They were both eating potatoe chips with their feet on the table in the livingroom, pigs. 

 "Okay," As I walked to my parents room, I was a bit anxious, they always called me to their room when its something important. What did I do this time

  "Should we tell her? Or should we wait until her 18th birthday?" I overheard my dad say that when I was about to go in.

 "No love, that would ruin her night. Might as well tell her now," My mom said in a soothing voice, trying to calm my dad down.

 I busted into their room demanding for answers, "What were you guys going to tell me mom and dad? What's wrong?" My parents flinched when I said mom and dad.

 My parents sat down and patted the empty spot on their bed next to them. "Well honey, we have huge news to tell you." My mom said.

 I fixed my head in the crook of my mothers neck, I ushered them to go on. "Well....Princesita, we.. n..need to tell you something im..portant." My Dad coughed, most likely fake coughed trying to clear the silence between us.

 I rolled my eyes, "Cmon whats wrong?" I said raising my eye-brow, even though they couldn't see me I still did it.

 My mom was fiddling with her fingers, "Well, we were going to tell you on,"

 I stopped her, "My 18th birthday, yeah I know but I don't know what the news is." 

 "Umm, remember when Jack when he was 10 and you were 9. When he kept on saying," My dads voice fading away.

 "Your adopted, your parents didn't even like you. We found you in the trash can, and all that other dumb stuff. Yeah, I remember why?" I finshed my dads sentence.

 "Well, what he said was," 

 Before my mom finshed her sentence I butted in, "That was fake, right?" I said scared of what they were going to tell me. Was everything TRUE ?

 My mom nodded while her eyes were welling up in tears. "When I found out I couldn't have a baby I went to the adoption center and found you. Me and your father wanted a baby so bad, but we couldn't have one, so I wanted to adopt a baby. Then a few years later I found out I could have a baby, so I had Roberto."

 By the time she was almost finshed I had tears streaming down my face. I was adopted. Could my life get any worse. "I want to find my biological parents?" I demaded.