Are You Serious ?? I Love Youu Too !! Part 10

"So, you want me to go with you to the adoption center?" James said with confusion written all over his face.

 I still haven't told him that I was adopted, I just said that I'm learning about adoption in my class. "Yes, I want you to go with me,please" I pleaded and pouted my dry lips. 

 He rolled his eyes and got up from the computer chair and replied, "Fine, lets go," He then dragged me to his black 1967 ford mustang. Which was a "beauty".

 "Do you even know where it is," I said as he started the engine. 

 He revved the engine before backing out of my driveway. "Yea, its by my house," I didn't reply all I did was turn on the radio. Mines and James favorite song we like to sing to was on, Grenade by Bruno Mars

 We started singing along to the lyrics, we didn't care if our voices were off pitch or and if we were singing the wrong lyrics. 

                                                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  "Hello, I am Ashley, how can I help you?" She gave me a warming smile, she was pretty young like in her early twenties.

 "Um, I recently found out that I was adopted and I want to know how to find who are my biological parents are," I whispered in her ear, making sure James wouldn't hear.

 Her eyes widen for a second but then calmed, "Ummm, miss, I can't do that for you. You have to talk to Karen about that," She pointed to an office that said, 'Mrs. Reeds'  "But she is not in today. I can give you a call, for when she comes back," She smiled.

 James was sitting down next to a little girl and he was playing dolls with her, "Yeah, sure," I closed my eyes for a second then reopened them. "Do you have a piece of paper?"

 She nodded then went behind her desk and got out a little card. "You can write on the back of this,"

 I wrote my name and number on the little card, "Thanks," I gave her a hug. She didn't seem to mind, she hugged back.

 I wiped my little tears that were forming, near my eyes. I gave her a reassuring smile then went back to James. "Hey," I smiled.

 He looked back at me and replied, "Hey, you ready to go?"

 "Yeah,"

                                                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

      "Bye," I waved back at James who was leaving. I went inside and I saw my older brothers Felix and Tony. 

 "Oh my gosh! I missed you guys," I felt tears come down my puffy cheeks. I saw Felix open his arms so I could hug him.

 I inhaled his cologne it smelled like Polo, my favorite cologne. The one I picked out for him when he was going to start college. "You still have the cologne I picked out for you!" I exclaimed.

 He nodded, "I missed you, Reina" He smiled.

 I smiled then looked at Tony and his features matured, he was more buffer than the last time I saw him. "Tony!" I attacked him with a hug, man I couldn't put my arms all around him and squeeze him. "I missed you! How have you guys been," They both fell on the couch and relaxed, I then sat in between them. 

  "Well, I heard Tony is getting married," My eyes widen then I looked at Tony.

 "For real!"

 "Yeah, she's a keeper. She beautiful!" Tony said.

 "Okay, don't go all lovey dovey now." I said while giggling.

  "He wouldn't stop talking about her in the car," Felix groaned, "It was like 'Sheila is so beautiful, She is amazing, I can't  wait for you guys to meet her, or Rei's gonna like her so much!' It was annoying." 

 I laughed harder and looked at Tony he was blushing, with a mixture of anger. I patted him on the shoulder, "Tony! Its okay, we can get him back later. When he falls in love. If that will ever happen," I winked and giggled a little.

 I felt Felixs' fist collide with my shoulder, my eye brows scrunched together and I groaned, "You are so going to pay," I growled. 

 "Oooh, I'm soo scared," He said in a mimicking voice. I rolled my eyes and then it was my turn to hit him. 

 I started punching his shoulder fist after fist. He didn't even flinch one bit. I just stopped because it didn't seem to affect him. "You suck," I pouted.

 I guess Tony wanted to change the subject, but he chose the wrong subject, "So the news came out?" He said. I guess they told them about what happened.

 I just nodded as he went on, feeling tears coming. "Well, I have more different news, but it is kind of better. It will make you feel better," I gave him the 'go on' signal, "Well," he sighed

   "I'm adopted too,"