Are You Serious ?? I Love You Too !! Part 4

   Throughout the whole day I kept on catching glances at Jesus. He looked nervous? Why was he nervous? He always has this little smirk on his face and it make me want to slap that smirk across his face. “Hey Reina you hungry?” James asked me sweetly. Man this guy he is always worried for me. He thinks I don’t eat a lot. Which is not true I am healthy, even ask my docter.

  “Naww, I’m okay I sneaked a snickers bar in English,” A cheeky grin spread across my face.

 “Well your missing out on my beautifully delicious fries,” James smirked, knowing how much I love french fries. Ugh I am so killing him for this. I just couldn’t resist fries so I “gracefully” jumped on him. When he fell I burst into fits of laughter. I gently got off him and wiped off the dust off my pants and sat in his spot, which was warm…….gross!

 “James why is your seat warm?” I said jokingly raising my eyebrow fighting the urge not to laugh.

 He looked surprised and said” Well,” He stops in mid sentence playing with his fingers “Well your seat is filled with water and your sitting on it,” James said loudly enough so that I would get embarrassed. He just loves seeing my cheeks go red and full of embarrassment.

  “What the hell, James!?” I screamed loudly enough to catch more peoples attention. I stood up looking at my now covered-in-water butt and I traveled behind James coving my butt.

 “Told you I’d get you back,” James whispered in my ear. I can tell he was smirking. He handed me a black sweater to cover myself. I glared at him and I swiftly walked to my locker.

 I opened my locker and grabbed my extra pair of skinny jeans. No I am not one of those girls who carries clothes everywhere with her. I just simply bring them for emergencies. I strolled to the nearest bathroom. When I stepped inside it I went into one of the stalls and slipped off my red skinny jeans and replaced them with some blue ones. I walked out of the stall and looked in the mirror seeing my face red from the humidness in here. I quickly applied make-up and walked out of the bathroom. Our 4th hour bell rang and I sauntered to class.

 I barely made it on time with my hair flying all over the place, when i just fixed it! I was such a mess.

 The hottest teacher in school Mr. Riley. Paul Riley. Glanced at me and said “Reina , It’s a surprise your late,”He began “What happened?” I think he saw the look on my face, that screamed I'M-A-MESS!

 “Uhmm there was an incident at lunch so I had to change,” I squeaked out trying not to blush. It’s hard not to blush in front of the sexist and youngest teacher in school. 

 He chuckled “Okay now go find your seat,” He said grinning. I starting blushing as I walked to my seat.

 When I sat down James handed me a piece of paper I think it’s a note. When I opened it, it said excited about lover boyy??

 I just rolled my eyes and replied on the note U loserr lol kinda <33 (; I passed the note back to him, he read it and chuckled softly. I got a lot of death glares from girls because they thought that I was going out with James.

 He chucked the note at me when Mr. Riley turned around. It said, Wow U Freak (;

 I decided not to write back because Mr. Riley was staring at James and I. “Ms. Amanda is there something you want to share with the class?” He said sternly at me.

 “No Mr. Riley,” I said looking serious towards him. He nodded and went back to teaching. How could he be so hot and be smart? His tanned skin, those bulging muscles but he is not like those UFC fighters with those huge muscles, his are just perfect. Mr. Riely is perfect in every girls eyes. He could be their Romeo. There is a rumor going on at school that he hooked up with Ms. Adams. The other youngest teacher in school. So many rumors I wonder what going to be the next rumor in school?