Are You Serious ?? I Love You Too !! ♥ Part 8

I smiled at her and then the guy next to her said, "Uhmm, thanks for doing that," He gave me a cheeky grin.

I smiled back at him and replied, "No, it's okay. Reina," I looked at him, he had these beautiful chocolate eyes, nice body, and he had brown shaggy hair. He was pretty cute.

"I'm Ryan,"

"You know Jesus?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's my cousin. I was supposed to me you here, huh?" He asked while looking after the little girl.

"Yeah," I said. "Lets sit down, I want to get to know you" I gave him a smug smile.

We took a seat in this little small booth that was close to where my regular seat was. "So, hm where should I start," He said as he put a "thinking" face. His face looked funny and I couldn't help laughing at him. "Well, I'm 17 and over there," He pointed to the little girl that I bought an ice cream for. "She's my niece, I love football, quarterback in my school,"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Is that supposed to impress me," I stifled back a laugh, and tried to put on a serious look.

He smirked and continued, "Maybe," He gave me a seductive look, "My favorite color is blue, favorite pet, pitbull. I live with my cousins, I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Yeah, BIG family," He emphasized the big. "Your turn,"

"Hm, well I'm 17 too, I'm a tomboy/ girly type. I love basketball, I'm on the basketball team at my school. Favorite color, red. Favorite pet, hamster, I have one named Mel. I have 4 brothers, I'm the only girl in my family. 2 of them are in college, I have a little brother he's 12 and my other brother, 18. My parents are not home very often, but they are protective over us." I finished inhaling to get some air.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "You're a really weird girl," He began, ouch that hurt my feelings, "But princesa, you are a pretty weird girl," He smirked.Oh my gosh, he has a sexy mexican accent. I love accents. I felt a rush of relief come out, I sighed.

"Thank you? I guess?" I said giving off a confused too. Then I smiled.

"So, I was thinking," Before he could finish his sentence a familiar tune started playing, Back To December by Taylor Swift. I love her music. Then I snapped back into reality, I guess I was spacing out. "Aren't you going to answer that?" He asked.

A blush crept on my face, I grabbed my phone and answered, without looking at caller id. "Hello?"

There was a bunch of laughter in the background, "Hey, princess. How's your date with lover boy!" James said loud and clear for that Ryan could her clearly, once he heard he automatically smirked.

"Shut up, James! And I'm with him right now," The blush just couldn't go away, could it.

"Well sorry! Tell him I said hi. Hey Princess, I'm not going to school on Monday so you have to find a ride," He said laughing at some joke a guy in the background said. I rolled my eyes, and groaned what immature people.

"Okay, Jamie. I got to go bye," I snapped my cell phone shut, not waiting for his response.

"You got quite a friend," Ryan said smiling. Man he has a breath taking smile, like I jut want to smash my lips against his.

I blushed once more, "I guess,"

Then Ryan started staring at me intently, taking in all my features. Just like I was doing to him. His beautiful hazel-brown eyes, those plump lips, his cut button nose, and he has a strong jaw. Great bone structure. Then he put took my hands that were laying on the table and gently squeezed them. "You know this could lead to a great friendship," He said giving me a genuine smile, then mumbling something about a relationship. I wonder what he said