Are You Serious ? I Love You Too !! ♥ Part 5

Are You Serious ? I Love You Too !! <3

   "Curtains finally closing," I said singing softly to the lyrics of Take a Bow by Rihanna. I loved her voice and her songs. I guess I like her songs because I can sing like her, I think. Even, James said I have like my voice mixed with Rihanna and Christina Aguilera. Which is a lie, I recorded my voice it sounds weird.

"Shut up with your depressing songs," James said annoyed. I've been singing since 6th hour and it's 7th hour. James was sitting behind me, looking at his mirror fixing his "gorgeous golden locks" as he calls it. I laughed softly, while rolling my eyes. We were in free period, and Jesus was staring at the bimbo with huge boobs that was unfortunately sitting next to me. That thing that sits next to me is so annoying. While I was just sitting here listening to my playlist of love,I felt gentle hands playing with my long brown curls. I turned around slowly, facing my friend Karina.

  "Hey Kari," I said in a hushed tone. My throat was hoarse from singing too much.

"Hola, what's wrong Reina?" She said with her face full of concern.

"Nothing, I was just in my La-La land," I said in a audible voice. She rolled her eyes and sat in the vacant chair that was in front of me. She looked at me in all seriousness. Oh no something must have happened or she wants advice.

 "Wow, hey can I have some boy advice?" I giggled,I guess I was right she wants advice. All my friends came to me for advice, especially boy advice.

  "Who is it now?" I asked her while moving my head from side-to-side.

Karina laughed and replied "It's Manny, he is super handsome, funny, and everything I have ever wanted in a

guy. But I don't know know if he likes me back?" She rambled going on and on about Manuel. It's obvious that they both like each-other.

"Wow. Well just go with your heart and go ask Manny if he likes you and if he doesn't then.... It's his loss," I smiled knowing Manny, he would declare his feelings for her when she tells him her feelings.