Are You Serious?? I Love You Too !! ♥ Part 2

Are You Serious ?? I Love You Too !! ♥

Finally, the bell rang I was still excited about meeting Ryan. All through third, forth, fifth, sixth, and seventh period the only thing on my mind was Ryan. We were in my room. I was so focused on him that I wasn't paying attention to what James was talking about. All I heard was " So you know those Lil Wayne tickets we're......................................" Then I blanked out. Then out of nowhere I saw a big hand waving in front of my face. " Reina. Hello are you there?"

I shook off my thoughts of Ryan and stuttered " Uhmm....Y...yeah. S..sorry." I let out a small smile.

"You thinking about Ryan?" When he said Ryan he said it like a girl in love. I wasn't in love with a guy I don't even know what's wrong with me.

" Ugh, James I can't get my mind off.....him," I said softly.

James just scoffed "My little princess c'mon we need to get your mind of him," He pulled me off my very comfortable bed. I sighed and thought What's wrong with me? We went downstairs to see my brother Jack eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

" You weren't doing anything dirty in your room were you?" Jack said knowing me and James were just friends but really close.

"Shut up, Jack," I rolled my eyes at him. " Jack, me and James are gonna go to the park," I told Jack. Knowing Jack wouldn't care if I go to the park.

"Whatever," Jack said. You see my parents are always away because of their work. So Jack is the one who really takes care of me he is a senor, he is 17 years old and he is going out with Julie which is in my grade.

When we reached the park there was children running around playing. I sometimes wish I can become a kid again. It's funny how when you're a kid you want to be an adult already while the adults wish they can go back to their childhood. "Let's go to the swings and bring back childhood memories," James said running to the swings.

I followed him to the swings remembering our childhood memories but instead of going to the swings I went to the tree that me and James had wrote " Best Friends Forever," Under that, it had a messed up heart. We were 10 years old when we put that their. I felt hot tears rolling down my puffy cheeks. I wiped my tears away when I heard footsteps behind me. Then I felt his arms around my waist. "I remember this we were 10 years old. I put the messed up heart there," I laughed softly, then I turned around facing James hugging him. Inhaling his cologne my favorite axe. I love James like a brother. I wouldn't know what to do if he died, I think I would die too.

______________________________________________________________________

IluvJoshHutcherson33 stories; 2010

All Rights Reserved

Reproduction of this story or taking ideas in any way in prohibited; and illegal