Are You Serious ? I Love You Too !! Part 3

“Ooohh Reina!” James said in a singy-song voice. I barely remembered what happened. James slept over, he usually does that our parents surprisingly trust us. Not that we would do anything inappropriate. Many people think that James and I have secret feelings for each other but they have misunderstood. Our friendship aren’t like the movies that the best friends fall in love with each other. That’s so surreal.

 James was jumping on my bed like a five year old .He can be immature sometimes, well we all can be. “Ughh Jamie,” I began. Jamie is my nick name for him “Stop it I want to go to bed,” I groaned.

“Oh no, no, no. Aren’t you going to meet Ryan today?” He grinned. My head instantly flew up. Oh yeah I almost forgot about Ryan even though I was thinking about him all day yesterday. I’m such a retard. “Oh yeah right when I mentioned Ryan your head instantly flew up,” He said.

 “Shut up,” I moaned not wanting to get out of my bed. Even though I am looking forward to be meeting Ryan.

 “C’mon get up! Get up!” He whined. I finally gave up on complaining and got up off the bed.

 “Fine, I’m up. I’m up,” I mumbled. I saw that James was already dressed so I got up and was walking towards the bathroom.

 “I’ll wait until your done getting ready. I’ll be in your kitchen…..invading your food,” James called out heading into the kitchen.

 When I was in the bathroom I fully undressed myself and stepped into the warm sensation of the water.

 After I finished taking a shower I wrapped a purple and white polka doted towel around my body feeling the warmth of the towel surround my body. I stepped into my room and put on my underwear and bra. I decided on some red and black zebra pants and a black muscle shirt with a grey lightening bolt imprinted on it. Then I finally managed to put on my black Chuck Taylor’s on. I walked in front of my mirror and put my brown hair down and putting a red bow in it. I finally took one last look in the mirror and I almost forgot my glasses. I ran to my dresser and grabbed my black and blue glasses and put it in my back pocket.

 When I reached downstairs I saw James eating my cereal, Froot Loops. He chewed like a pig you could hear him munching and crunching from on top of the staircase. I poked his side and nearly jumped out of his chair. I laughed in his face, remembering he did that to me before. I was fighting the urge not to snort, I tend to snort sometimes when I laugh too hard.

 We both ate and went walking to school. Talking about rumors going on at school.

 When we finally reached the school I saw Jesus making out with this stupid blonde bimbo. I know I didn’t really like him anymore but I still felt heart broken that he never took notice in me.