chapter 13

"jaylie are you sure want to?.....

He asked and at that moment i did not care i just wanted him to kiss me and never leave me. Wiat am i falling for Michael?  No am i?  "um Michael can we just not,im still sore from yesterday " i say and look up at him "yeah offcorce.jaylie i would never force you to do anything you don't want to"he gave a  reassuring smile that the turned to guilt.  I sat up and looked at him, he looked so guilty and i felt bad. I got up and left.what is with that when things get personal or emotional i just leave.

I cept walking like i said this flat is huge and by whats seems like ive been upstairs the whole time. I found a stair case and well i went down the stairs.

I bumped into someone and all most fell but some one caught me before i fell. "you alright? "asked the vioce it was familiar it was calum "yeah im fine "i say blushing because im in lukes shirt and nothing underneath "you know jaylie your are beautiful, i can see why the guy like so much"he says and chuckles "Hahah very funny calum....but i know im not beautiful "i say "come jaylie,me and you....."he trials off " um never mind" he says "cal you ok? "i ask him looking in to his chocolate eyes "yeah lets make some breaky breaky for the boys"sh says .i nod in response but i wonder what he was going to say.......

Short i know don't kill me  i will update later

What do you think calum was going to say to jaylie ?

Anyways next chapter will be in the other guys povs

And might update more ofton