Chapter 11

Lukes P. O. V

Recap

Just that it was.........Stephen and her dad...... Because they were getting into some buisnes the boss didn't want them to know...

Jaylies P. O. V

I woke up in a different room. I tryed to get up but failed because a shot of pian that whent through my vigina. Then the memories of yesterday came back. I can't believe i lost my virginity to my bully/kidnaper .i finally got up for the secend time. I walked to the restroom and turned on the hot water. I waited for the water to warm up. I looked in the mirror and saw my belly all brused up and had neck bites on my neck and some on my wiast on my shoulders. The steam started fogging the mirror so i got in not bothering stripping since i was all ready nakid. I let hot water run down my bruses and body,relaxing my body.

I hear the door open but i don't bother looking. I feel a cold breeze on back and then arms around my waist and someones head on my shoulder "last night was fun"he says "no Luke it was not you fucking RAPED ME!!! "i half yelled "babe im sorry "i cut him off "SORRY luke you fucking raped me after i started to trust you"i say trying to get out of his grip but just tietent in his grip. "Look jaylie you know i didn't want too, but i had to"he says turning me around so i can face him" you didn't have too luke, you wanted to! "i say he lets go of me and i get out and wrap a towel around my waist and Wiat on his bed since i don't have any clothes. He got out and gave me his nirvana shirt and some American aperral boxers and he got dressed and sat next to me "jaylie please forgive me "luke says pulling me onto his lap so i was basically strateling him ,i was going to say somthing but is interrupted by soft lips on my lips i kissed back i felt fireworks.i felt butterflies im my belly.we pulled apart "so jaylie? "..........

Should jaylie forgive luke or not coment
And sorry i haven't been updating ive Been so bussy with school and basketball practice but i will update more often