chapter26

Unknowns P.O.V

"Hello luv"I turned around and saw Stephan
What I thought he was dead "close your mouth luv you'll catch flies"he said

I rolled my eyes "Stephen"I hissed like a snake would except I'm not a snake I just hate him and his dad his whole family to be exact,well except jaylie. I wonder if she even remembers me or my mum.

"kaylie"he said my name so simple and it makes me sick. Jaylies half brother. My cousin thanks to my Mother. It's complicated because Jaylies my sister /cousin. We have the same mother but not the same Dads. "Stephan long time no see"i said "yeah same age as little jaylie Hugh "

No I'm younger than jaylie while she's 18 I'm 17 years old. I remember how we use to play with our toys when we were younger. That is until her sorry excuse of a father took her away from my mum. To live with Samantha my aunt. My mums older sister. When I heard jaylie moved in with her I hated my aunt she took my big sister away from me "what are you doing here in Sydney "he asked me .pulling me out of my thoughts "I heard jaylie moved back here then heard she was pregnant and that now she's fighting for her life "I said all that in a rush. I took in a breath. Offcourse she knows me as her friend and Jakes sister. As he is the one who told me about all of this. He is with Luke at the this moment.

"tell me how did you get your little sister to fall for a cold hearted asshole like Lucas Robert Hemmings? "I questioned. His jaw clenched in anger. Did I tell you her father was a bad man that killed many and recruited little guys like Luke to do his dirty work. yeah so him being killed didn't surprise me. "I didn't do anything, she fell for him on her own"he spat but he spoke so low. It scared me. But I'm not going to show him that.

"oh really because I heard you made him kidnap her and turn her into a sex slave for there pleasure "I could see how angry he was getting his hands in fists on both his sides "that's sick"

I walked closer to him .no longer the little boy I loved playing with but a man who hurt people the same way his sorry excuse of a father did.

Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all.

He had a five o'clock shadow. His silver eyes a darker shade of grey . Almost black to be honest. His lips in a thin line. His black eyebrows knitted together in anger.

"I almost believed you when we were younger and you said that you would do anything to protect me and jaylie "I deadpan. His face softened a bit

"but your father said the same to Veronica and Samantha "I turned my back so it was facing him

"and now Veronica is probably worried about her daughter and Samantha is rotting in prison "I spat turning back to face him. Hatred in every word I spoke came out like venomous green words that would kill just by listening to them. "dad took jaylie away to protect you and veronica "he explained no expression on his face "and my mother is in prison for other reasons not because of my father " I don't believe him or care why Samantha's is rotting in a prison cell.

Jaylies P. O. V

Where am I it's cold my tummy hurts and I'm pretty sure I'm lost. It's not dark but it is Cold. I noticed two little girls playing in the park from where I'm standing. One of the little girls looked familiar but I couldn't see her face because i only had a side of her face .the one with her hair in little ringlets and green eyes like mines smiled at the other girl. Both little girls ran to a woman with brown hair like me we had the same eyes and lips. Was that me and were those little girls mines and Luke's children. The woman was young like in her late teens. She smiled at the little girls. And hugged them. The one who looked familiar had her soft chestnut hair and soft Jade eye colour. They both did. Like her little twins.

Dark haired girls hugged the little girl with the black curly hair and the teen one with brown hair "I love you mommy and I love you kaylie "she said so happy kissing the little girl on her cheek

"I love you more jaylie "the one with black hair said and kissed the little girl as well. What her names is jaylie?

The girl with brown hair finally turned to me. I gasped the little girl was me. She had a Confused expression. And then when I was going to ask her something there was a flash and she was gone without a trace of her being there.

The little girl who I guess her name is kaylie was crying on her mother's shoulder. I wanted so much to run to the mother and her child and pull them into a hug .But that would look weird.

one thing on my mind is where did little me go?

the image of them faded and i was back in the dark my tummy started to hurt again but then I need to open my eyes but closed them again because of the light. It blinded my eyes more like burned.

Opening my eyes to a white room, machines on each side of me. The beeping sound that would make a sound was irritating me and I wanted to grab a baseball bat and smash it to pieces and bits.

I remembered the car, Luke unconscious beside me, me bleeding and blacking out.

Is Luke OK? Did he make it? Is our baby OK?

Tears were burning in my eyes. As I held my belly that felt flat.

"Did I lose my baby?" Asked as tears were dripping down my cheeks.

I felt my belly and felt nothing.

Maybe I did lose the baby.

Kaylies P.O.V

Stephan took me to his flat and told me I could stay here until jaylies wakes up from her resting. Her baby and her are fine she just needs resting and that we can see her tomorrow if she's awake. Luke is also awake. And safe for now he has a concussion and jaylies little baby still has to be alive inside of her witch brings her pain because her baby almost died because of the impact but I guess she protected it from the impact so only she got hurt........................................

Kinda hoped it would have died....

I turned around as I saw him.
His hair in some sort of up flip thing. He went to go see her and his baby.

I'm going to be honest I have been neglecting my books and I know I should stop but so much is happening. Plus I've been getting a bunch of ideas for more stories that I don't know if I want to put them on here because there not all of them are fan fics but i will try to update this book and my others as much as posible as i can.

im kinda stressed because of my friends but im fine now.

any ways coment what ever. they help me improve in my writing and make