Chapter 2

After history i sat next to Stephen and his friends.They were really nice to me but maybe only because i was his little sister.and he really is my big brother before my dad meet my mum he was married to Samantha but hes my only brother that is related to me by my dad. Marco's my step brother.I was talking to my brother when he looked up to see someone. I up looked to meet his gaze it was luke he was calling him over "ill be back bluejay" he siad and got up and walked over to luke .

Luke said something to him that made and punch him hard in the gut. He walked back to our table ."what the fuck,why did you. Punch me? Only because of that little slut? "he asked angrily "first luke she's not slut,secend she's my baby sister dick, third of all if you do anything physical or sexually i will make you regret it" he said yelling at him. luke walked away and smirked.

He whisperd something but I didn't catch that. Just watched as his tall figure blured in with crowd of students in the canteen.

*end of school *

I had to walk home because Stephen had to go somewhere  with my dad so he got picked up really early. On my way home i saw luke and i thought he would egnored me but he didn't.he looked at me before his friend said something  and they came closer to me."hey slut" luke said and pushed me against the wall and idk what was going to happen then i felt hands under my shirt someone was lifting my shirt i was a bit scared.so i tryed to get out of his grip be he was to strong "what are you doing ?" i asked looking in to his eyes.  He punched my stomach till i fell on the ground and kicked me hard.and left. I got up and walked home to find some really bad news.my dad and brother died in a car accident. I ran to my room and cryed marco wasn't home because he doesn't live here anymore. Hes 22 year's old. Samantha came into my room and slapped me hard through me her bottle of wine and kicked me. " This is all your fault you little slut "she screamed at me.
Tears stained her face as did mine.