chapter 16

Luke
I saw her walk out as Marina was literally eating my neck. She had tears in her eyes .it hurts to know that I caused them. Why did she come in my room? Was she going to take a nap?

These questions cept repeating in my mind.

I can just imagine what it would be like to hold her in my arms .
.

Jaylie
I was staring at the window. Should I do it? Should I leave?

My mind says yes but. But my heart says No, 'because deep down out all of the shit he's put you through you still love him! '

"You OK? " I turned around but saw no one
I turned back to face the window
And saw I think his name is Ashton, he had green eyes.

"Woh it looks like you saw a ghost "he chuckled

" no you just startled me"i say laugh
"oh well I'm sorry mate"he says "have you seen Luke? we need to speak to him and it's important "the mention of his name made my smile fade
"he's in his room with Marina "I say I walk away from him because if I don't he's going to see the hurt I'm my eyes.

"hey, don't go "he says
And I start walking but is pulled in to someones chest as arms wrapp around me.

I let out a sob as who ever it rubs my back
"it's going to be OK!,I promise it will" he whispers in. You ear.

I look up to see him looking at him he was staring down at me.

Ashton

Wow she is an absolutely beautiful girl. I can see why Luke loves her so much. I looked down at her. It pains me to see her cry. I know she's the bosses sister but just her not being happy can make anyone feel pain.

Her hair was a bit messed up but she still looks beautiful.

She looked up. Her face tear stained. She blinked her beautiful emerald eyes glassy from her tears

Her lips. Her soft full plump lips. She looked at me.
...........

Ok guys its Ashtons and Jaylie encounter Idk should they kiss or Not.?

Ok so I'm sorry I haven't updated but I have testing for for these two weeks.

20-likes for update
15- comments for Early update.

(and please do not try the Kylie Jenner lip challenge it dose not work it just bruses your lips and looks like you got a hickey on your mouth.)

And who do you guys think Jaylie is falling for
Sorry for the bad grammar I will fix it soon