chapter27

Luke

Not only was i pissed. Her ex-boyfriend was here from La. To see her and convince her that she should be with him and that I'm a danger to her and our baby.

Im still not positive that the baby is mine but everyone points at me and is sure it's mine. Is jaylie sure its mine too?

I pulled out of bed with a headache.

"Where are you going"asked some one from behind me
"To see my baby and__"i turned. cut short of words the girl looked exactly like jaylie with the exception of black hair. Her eyes were the same jade color as her.

"Who are you?"i asked

"I'm Kaylie "she said annoyed. Why is she annoyed? I'm the one who should be annoyed with her she just comes into my room like its the most normal thing in the world.

Since we all got back from the hospital I'm not allowed to see jaylie and am forbidden from Stephan to even speak to her at all. Or even see the baby that is growing inside of her.

Which everyone is sure its mine.

"That's not what i meant by' who are you'" i spat annoyed "i mean who are you ,like just telling me your name doesn't help with who you are your still a stranger"

"Jaylies little sister" she said. I looked at her with confusion "jaylie doesn't have a sister" i said bluntly. I mean she never said anything but then again i know nothing about her.

"Yeah" she looked down "well she doesn't know i exist either "she sighed sadly and looked up with tears and regret. Her skin was rather fair and not tan like jays but they looked the same had the same eye colour- so maybe she is telling the truth.

"Well what are you doing here?" i question still annoyed

Kaylie

"Well what are you doing here?" he questioned

" to stop you from talking to jaylie she doesn't want to see you" i said .i lied about jaylie not wanting to see him but its for there own good. Jaylies in to much pain and the doctor said any stress can harm her and the baby.

If it was up to me i'd hope her baby would die. I mean Luke raped her and got her pregnant its a disgrace. It should have died in the car accident. So jaylie wouldn't have a burden for the child at all. A stupid memory of what happed to her and what this monster did to her.

"That's not true I'm the father of that child i should be able to see her when i please" he shouted. It didn't faze me. He doesn't scare me.

"Those were her wishes"i lied again, but should he even get to see her, even if the child is his?

I walked out when he started punching the wall to let him cool off. Now to get rid of that child and get my sister away from this monster. Because this baby growing inside of her is that only thing that is letting her stay.

There is a chapter..

How do you feel about jaylies sister ?