Chapter 10

Lukes P. O. V

I feel real bad she trusted me and i hurt her bad i mean the last thing Stephen told me even though i hated him was to pertect her and not to let anybody hurt her.All ive been doing is hurting her since and last night i raped her. But i do like her but i think so do the others. She blacked out after i was done i wanted to apalzize but she will never forgive me. I woke up and got dressed brushed my teeth and went downstairs to talk to Harry about this stupid sex slave shit she's mines and only mines and will not let any of them touch her not even Michael.to be honest i wanted to push him off her but if i did might off done somthing worse to her. "hey mate"harry says sitting on the sofa "you know what that whole sex slave shit is not going to happen and mate if you even put one finger on her i will kill you "i say and go back upstairs i know harry won't fight me on this because i will actually kill him ive killed before and im not scared of doing it again....... Just that it was.........

A/n

Ok so yeah i didn't write the other chapter and im sorry if my friend made Luke look like a jerk and like ik it got a you guys all confused i got confused to when i finally read it.well heres lukes p. O. V. And hopefully it will clear all the confusion and yeah another cliff hanger any ways thanks for 6oo reads you guys are the bests.......... Bye now.probably i will update tomorrow